Random good picture Not show
1. There is water in the interior of the cave.
2. My dog nosed game out in a cave.
3. This cave has a good echo.
4. The machine was used in a cave near the sea-shore where - it is said - pirates used to hide gold.
5. The cave contained evidences of prehistoric settlement.
6. The echoes of his scream sounded in the cave for several seconds.
7. We took shelter from the rain in a cave.
8. They were trapped in the cave for nineteen hours.
9. The guide flashed a light into the cave.
10. The little boy was chambered in a narrow cave.
11. The cave descends to a depth of 340 feet.
12. The shot echoed through the cave.
13. Suddenly a rabbit sprang out of its cave.
14. The entrance to the cave was infilled by the landowner.
15. The cave is difficult of access.
16. Where's the entrance to the cave?
17. The rocks were surfaced from the deep cave.
18. He hollowed out a cave in the snowfield for night.
19. He was waiting at the entrance to the cave.
20. A faint echo sounded in the cave.
21. The cave can only be reached by boat.
22. The chairman is expected to cave in to pressure from shareholders.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
24. A mouse started out as I went into the cave, which startled me.
25. There is only a pinpoint of light in the cave.
26. Heedless of time or any other consideration, they began to search the underwater cave.
27. The weight of the snow caused the roof of the cabin to cave in.
28. He played the beam of his torch over the wall of the cave.
29. I strained my ears, listening for any sound in the silence of the cave.
30. There were strange markings on the walls of the cave.