Random good picture Not show
1. He was unable to escape the array of facts.
2. The store offers a bewildering array of garden tools.
3. She put on her finest array.
4. As the deadline approached she experienced a bewildering array of emotions.
5. A glance along his bookshelves reveals a bewildering array of interests.
6. There was a splendid array of food on the table.
7. Among the guests was an impressive array of authors and critics.
8. There was a vast array of colours to choose from.
9. They sat before an array of microphones and cameras.
10. The royal couple appeared in splendid array.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. She puts on her finest array.
12. The customer is faced with a formidable array of products.
13. I was confronted with an array of knobs, levers, and switches.
14. There's a glittering array of glass to choose from at markets.
15. It is difficult to choose from the vast array of wines on offer.
16. Visitors can view a rich and colorful array of aquatic plants and animals.
17. I was constantly ill, with a baffling array of symptoms.
18. Its array of futuristic industries is second to none.
19. The array is bewildering and the effect is numbing.
20. Right: A handsome array in calf[sentencedict.com], morocco and vellum.
21. A list of names is a single dimension array.
22. Negligence, loose talk, an array of small agents.
23. The Pearson Group owns a diverse array of companies.
24. Mix and match for the widest array of nutrients.
25. The museum has a vast array of Indian art.
26. It was October and autumn was in full array.
27. A real songwriter studio, featuring a large array of up to date equipment.
28. The prisoner nodded faintly at the array of somber faces.
29. Figure 13.2 shows a single memory core in what would have been a large array.
30. Besides, the forms of the incentives themselves come in a bewildering array.