Random good picture Not show
1. He bawled down the hallway at me.
2. Narrow corridors lead off from the main hallway.
3. In the hallway Greenfield was staring at the wood panelling with unseeing eyes.
4. He changed direction swiftly, turned into the hallway and headed her off.
5. He entered the hallway and stood uncertainly.
6. Caroline peered into the gloom of the hallway.
7. Thick carpet would reduce the echo in this hallway.
8. She walked into the cool of the hallway.
9. The basement hallway is painted a warm yellow.
10. The door opened onto a lighted hallway.
11. I looked down the hallway to room number nine.
12. Footsteps rang out along the marbled hallway.
13. Several people were standing in the hallway outside of his room.
14. He bundled the old lady into her hallway and brutally attacked her.
15. The restroom is at the end of the hallway to the right.
16. He stood in the narrow hallway just outside the door.
17. He gave her full rein of the hallway.
18. I stood in the hallway, listening.
19. Leave your coat out in the hallway.
20. Prospective jurors waited in the hallway.
21. A handrail was placed in the hallway.
22. I rushed for the door and fell over the cat in the hallway.
23. She was startled by a sudden movement in the shadowy hallway.
24. I found his jacket, which was hanging up in the hallway.
25. A Persian rug will add colour and interest to your hallway.
26. She climbed the steps and proceeded along the upstairs hallway.
27. 'What are they doing here?' he asked, indicating her bags in the hallway.
28. I happened to bump into Mervyn Johns in the hallway.
29. There was so much smoke that they couldn't see across the hallway.
30. The room connects with the dining hall by means of a hallway.