Synonym: bronzy, tan. Similar words: brown, brother, broad, broker, eyebrow, broadcast, irony, bear on. Meaning: [brɒnz] n. 1. an alloy of copper and tin and sometimes other elements; also any copper-base alloy containing other elements in place of tin 2. a sculpture made of bronze. v. 1. give the color and appearance of bronze to something 2. get a tan, from wind or sun. adj. 1. of the color of bronze 2. made from or consisting of bronze.
Random good picture Not show
1. They learned to mould bronze into statues.
2. The statue was cast in bronze.
3. The church bells are made of bronze.
4. This statue is made of bronze.
5. The figure was cast in bronze.
6. The statue is made of bronze.
7. The bronze chariot proved to be a valuable find.
8. A clay mould is used for casting bronze statues.
9. She got a bronze in the long jump.
10. The swimmer won a bronze in the free style.
11. Bronze are now cast into coins.
12. She won a bronze medal.
13. The team won two silvers and a bronze.
14. The bronze doors are covered with sculpted reliefs.
15. She works mainly in bronze.
16. She's a bronze medallist in judo.
17. She's an Olympic bronze medallist.
18. Working iron requires higher temperatures than bronze.
19. The bronze medal went to Nool of Estonia.
20. King won a bronze in the 100 metres.
21. She won bronze at the Olympics.
22. A bronze statue was erected in his honour.
23. He got a bronze in the high jump.
23. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. Bronze is an alloy of copper and tin.
25. He won three golds and a bronze.
26. Many of the bronze statues were melted down and used to make weapons.
27. The bronze statue had acquired a hard green patina with age.
28. She won bronze for Great Britain in the European Championships.
29. Human prehistory is divided into three successive periods: the Stone Age, the Bronze Age and the Iron Age.
30. There is too much yellow in the picture; it would look much better if the yellow is changed to bronze.
More similar words: brown, brother, broad, broker, eyebrow, broadcast, irony, bear on, patron, strong, at home and abroad, go wrong, chronic, frontier, confront, border on, in front of, ironically, electronic, astronomer, the front line, electronics, confrontation, environmental, environmental protection.