Random good picture Not show
1. They learned to mould bronze into statues.
2. The statue was cast in bronze.
3. The church bells are made of bronze.
4. This statue is made of bronze.
5. The figure was cast in bronze.
6. The statue is made of bronze.
7. The bronze chariot proved to be a valuable find.
8. A clay mould is used for casting bronze statues.
9. She got a bronze in the long jump.
10. The swimmer won a bronze in the free style.
11. Bronze are now cast into coins.
12. The team won two silvers and a bronze.
13. Many of the bronze statues were melted down and used to make weapons.
14. The bronze doors are covered with sculpted reliefs.
15. The bronze statue had acquired a hard green patina with age.
16. She won bronze for Great Britain in the European Championships.
17. She's a bronze medallist in judo.
18. Working iron requires higher temperatures than bronze.
19. The bronze medal went to Nool of Estonia.
20. On the mantelpiece are a pair of bronze Ming vases.
21. King won a bronze in the 100 metres.
22. She won bronze at the Olympics.
23. Britain went on to take bronze and then followed it up by winning silver in the World Cup.
23. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. The central 12-foot column is surmounted by a bronze angel with outspread wings.
25. A bronze statue was erected in his honour.
26. He got a bronze in the high jump.
27. Bronze is an alloy of copper and tin.
28. Human prehistory is divided into three successive periods: the Stone Age,(sentencedict.com) the Bronze Age and the Iron Age.
29. There is too much yellow in the picture; it would look much better if the yellow is changed to bronze.
30. The ancient people of this area worshipped a huge bronze idol in the shape of an elephant.
More similar words: brown, brother, broad, broker, eyebrow, broadcast, irony, bear on, patron, strong, at home and abroad, go wrong, chronic, frontier, confront, border on, in front of, ironically, electronic, astronomer, the front line, electronics, confrontation, environmental, environmental protection.