Random good picture Not show
1. The colonic carcinomas were staged using Dukes's classification.
2. One male patient had two separate oesophageal carcinomas.
3. The expression in colonic carcinomas of different forms of glutathione S-transferase has been investigated in several biochemical studies.
4. This increased incidence of gastric carcinomas seems to be related to local factors.
5. For squamous cell carcinomas of the oesophagus, histological differentiation grade has no significant effect on survival.
6. Medullary carcinomas can be sporadic or familial.
7. Oat cell carcinomas occur almost exclusively in smokers.
8. Parathyroid carcinomas infiltrate surrounding structures in the neck.
9. Carcinomas often metastasize via lymphatics.
10. Carcinomas often metastasize to lymphatics.
11. Esophageal carcinomas probably originate from glands propria of esophagus.
12. It is analogous to carcinomas of the salivary gland tissues.
13. Differentiated carcinomas may develop from native gastric mucosa or intestinal metaplastic mucosa.
14. Undifferentiated carcinomas with osteoclastic - like giant cells carry a similar prognosis to ductal adenocarcinoma.
15. CPA can evaluate blood supply of hepatic carcinomas, quantitate the tumor vessels preoperatively and provide effective blood information for clinic diagnosis and treatment.
16. It may also have a role in evaluation and surveillance of patients with inoperable carcinomas.
17. There has been only one report that has identified epoxide hydrolase in colonic carcinomas, by western blot analysis.
18. By contrast all the enzyme forms studied were expressed in virtually all adenomas and in over half the carcinomas.
19. Invasion and metastasis largely determine the clinical course of colorectal carcinomas.
20. The overall phenotypic expression of different xenobiotic metabolising enzymes in colonic carcinomas is complex.
21. The tissue type plasminogen activator antigen concentrations in both oesophageal carcinomas and stomach carcinomas were similar to those of the normal tissues.
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. In the same study a small group of six carcinomas of the stomach showed comparable results.
23. In the present study tissue type plasminogen activator activity in columnar carcinomas of the stomach, however, was significantly decreased.
24. It is not certain whether benign strictures degenerate into malignancy or whether malignant strictures are carcinomas to start with.
25. Objective To investigate the effect of tumor infiltrating lymphoid cells on neoplastic cell apoptosis in untreated nasopharyngeal carcinomas (NPCs).
26. Cell cycle analysis indicated that the DNA synthesis fraction (SPF) of diploidy carcinomas was between normal colonic mucosa and aneuploidy carcinomas.
27. P53 protein expression was studied with immunohistochemically in 15normal oral mucosas, 45 precancerous lesions and 21 invasive squamous cell carcinomas.
28. Types of germ cell tumors include germinomas embryonal cell carcinomas choriocarcinomas and teratomas.
29. To explore the treatment methods and long-term effect for early carcinomas of the nasal cavity and the ethmoid sinus.
30. Methods:This study was to investigate clinicopathological characteristic of 6 salivary duct carcinomas.
More similar words: no matter, commercial, mass, massive, vaccine, enticing, the mass of, fascinating, minor, march, a far cry, casino, in order, woman, Roman, minority, cash in on, heinous, research, tomato, domain, in order to, researcher, architect, romance, in other words, patriarchy, in search of, diplomat, romantic.