Random good picture Not show
(2) You'd better trot along and finish your work.
(3) They won three games on the trot.
(4) Was it really necessary to trot out the same old stereotypes about Ireland?
(5) You trot out that argument whenever I try to discuss this matter with you.
(6) I've been on the trot all day.
(7) The soldiers advanced at a swinging trot.
(8) The horse slowed to a trot.
(9) Her new job certainly keeps her on the trot.
(10) The horse started off at a steady trot.
(11) Her horse broke into a trot.
(12) She lost five games on the trot.
(13) Our horses slowed to a trot.
(14) They passed me at a trot.
(15) The trot is a pace of the horse.
(16) The horse broke into a brisk trot.
(17) He walked briskly, but without breaking into a trot.
(18) He had broken into a trot.
(19) They've now won 3 games on the trot.
(20) We set off at a fast trot.
(21) He kicked his horse into a trot.
(22) She worked 30 hours on the trot to get the job finished on time.
(23) The girl broke into a trot and disappeared around the corner.
(24) In this book, John Pemble takes a brisk trot through the history and mysteries of Venice. Sentencedict.com
(25) I'll just trot round to the shops for some bread.
(26) When the horses reached the field they broke into a brisk trot.
(27) He climbed onto his horse and set off at a relaxed trot down the lane.
(28) The class has been cancelled three weeks on the trot now.
(29) The team warmed up for the match with a trot around the pitch.
(30) The pony's gait slowed from a canter to a trot.
More similar words: rote, brother, froth, crotch, parrot, proton, carrot, protean, protest, garrote, protein, protect, protocol, rotating, grotesque, neurotic, protected, crotchety, prototype, protracted, protective, protection, protruding, protestant, protect from, crop rotation, troop, patrol, patron, strong.