Random good picture Not show
3. One brother is a cashier and the other sells.
4. My brother is in his thirties.
5. Is your brother still in the navy?
6. Divide the cake with your brother.
7. Our baby brother is an addition to our family.
8. My brother and I differ in many ways.
9. His brother cuffed him playfully round the head.
10. He was like a brother to me .
11. I have received a letter from my brother.
12. My brother is an officer in the Navy.
13. His little brother ruffled up the bed every day.
14. You're always mixing me up with my twin brother.
15. My brother go to the local school.
16. Betty is as clever as her brother Tom.
17. My brother is a great reader.
18. It is a gift for my brother.
19. Oh, so you're Peter's younger brother.
20. Her brother runs a record shop in Chester.
21. Take care of my brother and sister.
22. His brother lost by his business.
23. She sent a parcel of books to her brother.
24. I enjoy your company, but your brother bores me.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
25. I used to share a bedroom with my brother.
26. My brother has an MA in linguistics.
27. She took a playful swipe at her brother.
28. Tom makes up stories to amuse his little brother.
29. Jim said that his brother had cheated at cards.
More similar words: brown, broad, bronze, broker, carrot, protest, protein, eyebrow, protocol, broadcast, protective, protection, at home and abroad, other, both, mother, others, tooth, bother, another, booth, smooth, and others, nothing, one another, so that, each other, other than, cannot help, mothering.