Synonym: brawny, forceful, hardy, mighty, muscular, potent, powerful, sturdy, vigorous. Antonym: weak. Similar words: astronomer, patron, go wrong, electronic, electronics, stroke, irony, bear on. Meaning: [strɔŋ / strɒŋ] adj. 1. having strength or power greater than average or expected 2. not faint or feeble 3. having or wielding force or authority 4. having a strong physiological or chemical effect 5. able to withstand attack 6. of good quality and condition; solidly built 7. of verbs not having standard (or regular) inflection 8. being distilled rather than fermented; having a high alcoholic content 9. freshly made or left 10. strong and sure.
Random good picture Not show
1. Strong reasons make strong actions.
4. No matter how strong you are how notable your attainments, you have endruring significance only in your relationship to others.
8. The strong wind hurled down bits of the roof.
9. I think I'm strong enough to lose so desperate.
10. I'm a strong believer in the capitalist system.
11. She has a strong sense of justice and fairness.
12. A strong man will struggle with storms of fate.
13. Peer pressure is strong among young people .
14. The competition is very strong this time.
15. Migrating birds and fish have a strong homing instinct.
16. A strong opposition is vital to a healthy democracy.
17. Paul has strong opinions on most subjects.
18. His son was injected with strong drugs.
19. The play makes a strong political statement.
20. He overcame a strong temptation to run away.
21. Some institutions still have a strong bias against women.
22. Strong woman is will cry[http://sentencedict.com],but never admit defeat.
23. The child's pulse was strong/weak.
24. Young, bright, energetic with strong career-ambition.
25. He's strong enough to lift a car!
26. Couldn't hold back my tears, still strong smile.
27. The battle does not always belong to the strong.
28. Liberty and civilization are only fragments of rights wrung from the strong hands of wealth and book learning.
More similar words: astronomer, patron, go wrong, electronic, electronics, stroke, irony, bear on, bronze, chronic, troop, long, long., frontier, confront, border on, patrol, in front of, ironically, among, along, control, trouble, long for, courtroom, tropical, troubled, the front line, ongoing, all along.