Random good picture Not show
1. He was almost neurotic about being followed.
2. He seemed a neurotic, self-obsessed man.
3. The children of overprotective parents are sometimes rather neurotic.
4. She accused him of being a neurotic.
5. She became neurotic about keeping the house clean.
6. Nothing is more distracting than a neurotic boss.
7. She's neurotic about switching lights off at home to save electricity.
8. She's neurotic about her weight - she weighs herself three times a day.
9. In many respects, Mozart had a typically neurotic personality.
10. As an intellectual, I feel neurotic.
11. He played Holmes as deeply neurotic.
12. They are purely private means devised by the neurotic to achieve what is achieved in society by collective effort.
13. A modest negative association was found between neurotic symptoms and availability of attachment and social integration.
14. He was a shy, neurotic man who found it difficult to make friends.
15. The best producers are cutthroat, competitive, and often neurotic and paranoid.
16. Pop is hysteria, a neurotic symptom of what may well be the last days of Western capitalism.
17. Some of these are disruptive and maladaptive or neurotic, and as a result they have been closely studied.
18. Burnout often results from a neurotic compulsion to give it all away.
19. They all represent the obsessional, neurotic and fetishistic sexuality of a gay scene, created by and for white men.
20. From an easygoing young girl, she had metamorphosed into a neurotic middle-aged woman.
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. The central character of the play is a flaky neurotic.
22. Malcolm is a brilliant but frustrated surgeon who is married to a neurotic and sexless woman.
23. He identified a variety of mild psychiatric problems, principally neurotic depression and anxiety neurosis, in 86 percent of them.
24. A competent and self-confident person is incapable of jealousy in anything. Jealousy is invariably a symptom of neurotic insecurity. Robert A. Heinlein
25. However, a much stronger negative association was found between neurotic symptoms and the perceived adequacy of social relationships.
26. It cost money to rent a town centre flat and everyone was neurotic about burglars.
27. The Tory party is often an amiable shambles, but the Maastricht process is turning it into a neurotic press gang.
28. You think you can damage my reputation by repeating the fantasies of some neurotic schoolteacher?
29. Imagination and artistic creation are also, according to a strict interpretation of Freudian theory, neurotic symptoms.
30. Before dinner, John, who was so laid-back he made the trees seem neurotic, offered us a yoga lesson.
More similar words: neurobiology, eastern europe, neural, European, entrepreneur, notice, exotic, biotic, idiotic, quixotic, noticeable, give notice, take notice of, macrobiotic, line up, neutral, furor, juror, amateur, hauteur, rapturous, in favour of, torturous, connoisseur, rote, brother, froth, carrot, crotch, proton.