Random good picture Not show
1. The Princess Royal is a well-known patron of several charities.
2. Chiswick church is dedicated to St Nicholas, patron saint of sailors.
3. You are the patron saint of life, your wisdom and sincerity to hold up the sun life, your selfless sacrifice life, heal the wounded bear bitter hardships, pain.
4. The BBC is a major patron of the arts.
5. St. John Bosco is the patron saint of Turin.
6. Frederick the Great was the patron of many artists.
7. St Nicholas is the patron saint of children.
8. St Christopher is the patron saint of travellers.
9. The student wants to find a wealthy patron in America.
10. The patron of the bar was ejected for creating a disturbance.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. Diana, Princess of Wales was patron of the charity Birthright.
12. Catherine the Great was a patron of the arts and sciences.
13. Also patron of brewers and theologians.
14. Ironically, he is also patron of foresters.
15. Also patron of illegitimate children and medical social workers.
16. Also patron of poets. Feast day, November 23.
17. Also patron of armorers, blacksmiths, goldsmiths, locksmiths, and musicians.
18. Also patron of barren women and heirs.
19. Also patron of lost souls and mariners.
20. There was insufficient evidence to identify a patron.
21. Also patron of aviators, florists, and foreign missions.
22. Also patron of confessors, professors, and theologians.
23. The instructor's low estimate of patron capability.
24. Also patron of infants and mariners.
25. Perseus was the patron saint of poets.
26. Also patron of chaplains and military chaplains.
27. Also patron of jaundice sufferers. Feast day, August 8.
28. Also patron of bees and chandlers.
29. Also patron of boatmen, ferrymen, hotel employees, and innkeepers.
30. Also patron of drapers and schoolgirls.
More similar words: patrol, patriarchy, strong, astronomer, electronic, electronics, pat, psychiatrist, spate, patch, patent, patient, pattern, irony, sympathy, at regular intervals, bear on, bronze, chronic, go wrong, anticipate, occupation, troop, border on, confront, frontier, participate, stroke, ironically, in front of.