Random good picture Not show
1. The story was too grotesque to believe.
2. It's grotesque to portray peace campaigners as unpatriotic.
3. She has become a grotesque parody of her former elegant self.
4. Her account of the incident was a grotesque distortion of the truth.
5. It's grotesque to expect a person of her experience to work for so little money.
6. This article is a grotesque parody of the truth.
7. Gothic churches are full of devils and grotesque figures.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. His face has a grotesque appearance.
9. By modern standards, the treatment of prisoners was grotesque.
10. I felt it was a grotesque intrusion into our lives.
11. It's grotesque to expect a person of her experience to work for such little money.
12. They tried to avoid looking at his grotesque face and his crippled body.
13. He was verging on the grotesque.
14. Their faces, I mean; so - so grotesque.
15. We went in for agitprop caricature and grotesque exaggeration.
16. One can only wonder At so grotesque a blunder.
17. The scene of Stalin's death agony was grotesque.
18. The grotesque face stared at her.
19. The solution seemed so grotesque that his nerve almost failed him.
20. There was a grotesque inventiveness, a deliberate eccentricity in the idea of the cuckoo clock that Melanie had never encountered.
21. It was a little bit grotesque and a little bit miraculous, but at the same time astonishingly stark and uncompromising.
22. Their faces were like the grotesque masks of street carnivals, their clothes the cruel parodies of stamping clowns.
23. This grotesque bird is specialised for taking honey from wild bees' nests and has no feathers on its head.
24. I was not her troublesome doll, then, her grotesque duty.
25. By now she'd had so much cosmetic surgery that she looked quite grotesque.
26. The pharmaceutical industry is concerned with maintaining high ethical standards, and to compare it with the tobacco industry is grotesque.
27. It also brings with it bad luck and a grotesque litany of deaths.
28. Its dynamic and smiling young white-collar workers are just as grotesque.
29. On the tombstones in the churchyard will be found many famous names and some grotesque designs.
30. My sense of proportion left me; my judgment took on the grotesque exaggerations of a cruel cartoon.
More similar words: montesquieu, protest, rote, protein, protect, protective, protection, protect from, environmental protection, test, squad, squid, square, squeeze, testing, contest, square up, testify, squeegee, froth, brother, grow, squeamish, brusquely, diabetes, squeeze in, proton, carrot, group, gross.