Random good picture Not show
1. She needs extra vitamins and protein.
2. The protein contained a mutation.
3. The structure of this protein is particularly complex.
4. Vegans get all the protein they need from nuts, seeds, beans and cereals.
5. A vegetarian gets protein not from meat but from its analogues.
6. Pulses are a good source of protein for vegetarians.
7. Rice contains protein and fat.
8. The urine tests were negative for protein.
9. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein.
10. You need more protein to build you up.
11. Pulses are a good source of protein.
12. Excluding water(sentencedict.com), half of the body's weight is protein.
13. Soybeans are very rich in protein.
14. Beans are a very good source of protein.
15. Cereals supply essential protein and vitamins.
16. The gene is activated by a specific protein.
17. The rate of breakdown of muscle protein was assessed.
18. These mutants lacked a vital protein which gives them immunity to the disease.
19. Young kids need all the energy and protein they can get and whole milk is just the ticket.
20. They are determining the serum - protein and cholesterol levels.
21. If you eat a variety of food, protein and carbohydrate will balance out over a week.
22. These are substances which specifically latch onto the protein on the cell membrane.
23. Fish was a major source of protein for the working man.
24. Over time[sentencedict.com], the protein in the eggshell breaks down into its constituent amino acids.
25. Protein molecules compose all the complex working parts of living cells.
26. Too much protein in the diet may advance the ageing process.
27. Try to balance your diet by eating more fruit and less protein.
28. The fact of the matter is that most people consume far more protein than they actually need.
29. Only a few vegetable-origin foods have such a high percentage of protein.
30. Peas, beans and lentils are a good source of vegetable protein.
More similar words: vote in, protest, protection, protective, environmental protection, protocol, promote, brother, carrot, note, voter, quote, remote, devote, notebook, EIN, take note of, lie in, done in, potentially, cave in, give in, wherein, tune in, heinous, close in, come into, reinforce, engage in, figure in.