Synonym: foam, lather, rubbish, trivia. Similar words: brother, carrot, protest, protein, protocol, protective, protection, frown. Meaning: [frɔθ /frɒθ] n. a mass of small bubbles formed in or on a liquid. v. 1. form bubbles 2. make froth or foam and become bubbly.
Random good picture Not show
1. The play was nothing but froth.
2. Giant waves froth the sand.
3. The glass of beer was mostly froth.
4. I don't like beer with too much froth.
5. The horse's bit was covered with white froth.
6. 'Excellent beer,' he said, wiping the froth from his mouth.
7. Froth up the soap mixture.
8. The froth is blown away.
9. Animals with rabies often froth at the mouth.
10. Their chatter was nothing but froth!
11. No substance at all, just froth.
12. His books are just froth, but they're enjoyable enough.
13. Shake the drink before serving it to froth it up.
14. I like the froth on the top of the coffee.
15. The book has too much froth and not enough fact.
16. All is grace, froth and flow.
17. The play is an enjoyable bit of holiday froth.
18. Skim the froth off the top of the melted butter.
19. A mile or two away a line of froth delineated the beach and along it Impressionistic strokes suggested stick and hessian shelters.
20. Add a little of the warmed milk and allow to froth a little.
21. The play was amusing,(sentencedict.com) but it was little more than froth.
22. When you first open the bottle the beer will froth for a few seconds.
23. He had seen Nehushtah only once as she'd weaved her way, in a froth of acolytes, across the gardens.
24. One of his mates took the dented tube away from him and opened it, splashing froth over a window.
25. Waves broke on the shore and eventually expired in a froth and myriad of bubbles.
26. The bear roared at him with fury, its black muzzle and huge jaws covered in a thick white froth.
27. What I fear for my people is milk in which the devil lurks between the froth and the cream.
28. The eggs are then laid in the resulting ball of froth.
29. You inform by making sure that the programme is not just froth and bubble, that it has genuine body.
30. If the mixture is stirred vigorously, the tin particles form a froth on the top that can be scraped off.
More similar words: brother, carrot, protest, protein, protocol, protective, protection, frown, from, other, frozen, as from, far from, mother, both, bother, others, tooth, another, away from, come from, booth, free from, date from, confront, keep from, hear from, from now on, frontier, one another.