Random good picture Not show
1. Climbing the mountain fatigued the whole scout troop.
2. The UN will dictate the terms of troop withdrawal from the region.
3. A whole regiment of the enemy troop got caught in our ambush was eliminated completely.
4. We've got a troop of Scouts camping in one of our fields this weekend.
5. The troop trotted the hills and valleys.
6. We reinforce a troop again.
7. Troop positions were marked with colored pins.
8. After rehearsals, we'd all troop off to the cafeteria.
9. The troop ships were convoyed across the Atlantic.
10. A troop of guests was moving towards the house.
11. They turned the right flank of the enemy troop.
12. The general has removed the troop to the front.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
13. A troop of visitors arrived.
14. I was assigned to Troop A of the 10th Cavalry.
15. The officer ordered the troop to retire from the action.
16. Various figures for US troop presence in Europe were quoted.
17. Amy was aware of the little troop of travellers watching the two of them.
18. There are reports of fresh troop movements across the border.
19. I suppose head office expects us all to troop down to London for this meeting.
20. Troop movements can be observed from space by a satellite.
21. No further details on troop reductions were revealed.
22. Soviet troop withdrawals Talks involving Col.-Gen.
23. It was designed to be a troop transport plane.
24. No.4 Troop was stalled for only a moment.
25. Partial troop withdrawals from Algiers began on July 4.
26. After fierce fighting, C Troop was nearly destroyed.
27. They go to wave their boys off on the troop trains.
28. The Reverend William Spooner used to produce spoonerisms such as 'a scoop of boy trouts', instead of what he had meant to say - 'a troop of boy scouts'.
29. Satellite photographs provide us with a lot of information about their troop movements.
30. The delegates outlined what they considered a realistic timetable for troop withdrawal.
More similar words: courtroom, loop, room, roof, cooperate, cooperative, bedroom, cooperate with, bathroom, mushroom, classroom, strong, stroke, patron, patrol, control, trouble, troubled, tropical, introduce, astronomer, electronic, introspect, electronics, controversy, out of control, introduction, metropolitan, control group, under control.