Random good picture Not show
1. A little boy rode by on a tricycle.
2. He cannibalized his old bicycle to repair his tricycle.
3. When unemployed, I went to drive a tricycle.
4. Our son has just graduated from a tricycle to a proper bicycle.
5. They came to steal a Big Wheel tricycle.
6. An early casualty was the tricycle idea.
7. I pushed Janir home on his tricycle, made him dinner and put him to bed.
8. One young boy exercised by riding a red tricycle around the wards.
9. I understand they use every part of the tricycle.
10. The utility model relates to a tricycle frame.
11. The little girl abandoned her tricycle.
12. The girls were just learning to ride a tricycle.
13. I can ride a tricycle.
14. The poor little fellow fell off his tricycle.
15. The boy pedalled away on his tricycle.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. A tricycle was in my way.
17. And draw up the electric tricycle industry colorful vision.
18. Our son have just graduate from a tricycle to a proper bicycle.
19. The greatest drawback to tricycle gear is the greater weight and drag incurred by adding the large nosewheel strut.
20. The extension bridge is steep,so the tricyclist has to get off his tricycle and push it up.
21. And there's a special appearance from the Dean of Hereford cathedral, complete with tricycle.
22. Both little girls were silent, pale and tight-lipped while Liz tended to the gash, caused by a falling tricycle.
23. As he opened the door and looked out he thought he heard the squeak of a tricycle.
24. The invention relates to a bike with an assistor, in particular to a bicycle, tricycle or tetra-cycle with an assistor, comprising a frame, a rear axle, a front axle and a middle shaft.
25. He took away our big color television on a flatbed tricycle.
26. Large modern - day aircraft utilizes either bicycle or tricycle landing gears.
27. The utility model relates to a transmission shaft and small exhaust amount positive motor tricycle, belonging to an automobile mainly for carrying passengers.
28. The old man sells roast yam for a living. Because he doesn't have a license, his tools were confiscated and his tricycle was smashed, its chain cut.
29. The cis- or trans-2, 5-disubstituted tetrahydrofurans were provided by the hot decomposition and then hydrogenation of tricycle compounds produced.
30. The application range and feature and principle and structure of the electric flatbed tricycle is introduced.
More similar words: cycle, trick, strict, triceps, trickery, restrict, electric, district, strictly, intricate, eccentric, patrician, egocentric, electrical, obstetrics, electricity, restriction, thermoelectric, policy, supply closet, clear, uncle, clerk, circle, clever, muscle, unclear, article, miracle, clear out.