Random good picture Not show
1) He is a clerk for a judge.
2) The chief clerk supervises the work of the department.
3) I've never seen such a polite clerk.
4) That clerk is labouring for a promotion.
5) The clerk checked us in and gave us our key.
6) She was offered a job as an accounts clerk with a travel firm.
7) The bank clerk peered at the customer through / from behind the grille.
8) A stupid medical clerk had slipped the wrong tab on his X-ray.
9) Their attempt to bribe the clerk had failed.
10) He let off steam by yelling at a clerk.
11) He held the post of Clerk to the Council.
12) She was displaced by her junior clerk.
13) Leave the keys with the desk clerk .
14) He's nothing better than a jumped-up bank clerk!
15) The clerk is looked to be promoted.
16) The clerk busied herself over papers and documents.
17) The clerk juggled the figures in his account.
18) The clerk regarded him with benevolent amusement.
19) The sales clerk parceled his purchase.
20) The clerk was elevated to a managerial position.
21) He started as a clerk but gradually rose in the pecking order.
22) She was a bank clerk until the war,(http://sentencedict.com/clerk.html) when she trained as a nurse.
23) Betty started as a shipping clerk at the clothes factory.
24) The bank clerk peered at the customer through the grill.
25) A clerk booked down details of every article handed in.
26) In the first movie Tony Curtis ever made he played a grocery clerk.
27) She applied to the manager for a job as clerk.
28) He left school at 16 and went to work as a bank clerk.
29) And, lest we forget, Einstein wrote his most influential papers while working as a clerk.
30) The bank manager was really to blame, though he tried to pin it on a clerk.