Random good picture Not show
1. She specializes in obstetrics.
2. He's a medical student, doing an obstetrics and gynaecology elective at the District.
3. Both gynaecology and obstetrics challenged traditional lines of demarcation between medicine and surgery.
4. To get experience in obstetrics and gynaecology for vocational training I had to come back to London.
5. The training covers extended periods in obstetrics and gynaecology.
6. Postpartum hemorrhage is a common serious complication in obstetrics.
7. It is good at Obstetrics and Gynecology and Pediatrics.
8. Methods Through full-text database, Obstetrics and Gynecology websites and search engines, this paper illustrates how to explore and utilize information resources on Internet.
9. Conclusions With the cooperation of obstetrics, ultrasound, neonatology , and surgery, interventional fetal treatment will be performed more effecti...
10. The bed is designed for obstetrics diagonosis, parturition, difficult labour, dilatation and curettage as well as for gynaecological operations.
11. Grasp the operation indicatio reasonablely, raise obstetrics quality, cut down incidence rate of asphyxia neonatorum.
12. Obstetrics patients rarely see a dietitian unless they're having medical problems like gestational diabetes or pre-eclampsia.
13. Obstetrics and gynecology are combined in the specialty that deals with pregnancy and birth and diseases of the female reproductive system.
14. These are three stories happened in a general obstetrics and gynecology clinic.
15. Surgical training takes at least nine years, or 11 in the case of obstetrics.
16. A report on the study is in the journal Obstetrics and Gynecology, published yesterday.
17. The research itself was laboratory based, although directly relevant to academic obstetrics.
18. On leaving Hunter's, White returned to Manchester to continue his studies, developing his interests in surgery and obstetrics.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
19. There is a dire need to encourage juniors into academic obstetrics and gynaecology.
20. Psychological factors are close related to the diseases department of obstetrics & gynecology .
21. The table is supplied for surgical operation of chest, abdomen gynaecology and obstetrics, orthopaedic department.
22. Conclusion The nursing intervention can decrease the postpartum pains of uterus systole caused from intravenous drip of oxytocin after obstetrics finish dilatation and curettage of uterus.
23. Object: Dysfunctional uterine bleeding DUB is a common disease in Gynecology and obstetrics department.
24. The majority of the MDs worked in specialties centered on women (13 percent in obstetrics/gynecology), children (31 percent in pediatric medicine), and family.
25. Conclusion:Analgesic labor with inhaling laughing gas is safe, effective and simple and is worthy of popularizing in obstetrics, which shows on side effects on both mother and fetus.
26. Objective To identify the situation of glove utilization and washing hands of medical workers in obstetrics and gynecology (ob-gyn) department.
27. Objective To explore the influence of continuous peridural anesthesia and health education on breast feeding in order to improve obstetrics quality and to promote breast feeding.
28. The Virtual Hospital website contains some basic reviews of obstetrics and gynecology from the University of Iowa Family Practice Handbook.
29. Objective To explore effect of nursing intervention to the postpartum pains of uterus systole caused from intravenous drip of oxytocin after obstetrics finish dilatation and curettage of uterus.
30. Objectives : To discuss the difference of PBL model and traditional obstetrics and gynecology education.
More similar words: hysterics, obstacle, contribute to, obstinate, obstreperous, obstruction, get rid of, abstemious, trick, strict, triceps, restrict, strictly, electric, district, eccentric, intricate, patrician, electrical, egocentric, electricity, restriction, hysterical, thermoelectric, step by step, observe, ethics, retreat, get ready, come true.