Random good picture Not show
1. We agreed on a skeleton outline of the proposal.
2. The proposal is gaining more and more adherents.
3. You have heard the proposal; now go away and think it over.
4. What do you think of my proposal?
5. With respect to your proposal, we are sorry to say that we cannot agree to it.
6. Further discussion on the proposal will be deferred until April.
7. He submitted his proposal for urban development to the city council.
8. The proposal proposed by the President was sailed through.
9. The conference approved a proposal for a referendum.
10. They mounted stiff resistance to the proposal.
11. Is he favourable to the proposal?
12. I feel that we ought to accept his proposal.
13. This proposal is a political time bomb that could cost the government the next election.
14. When the time came to approve the proposal, there were one or two voices of dissent.
15. The committee put forward a proposal to reduce the time limit.
16. We'll only get our proposal considered if we can gain the ear of the managing director.
17. Some of them doubted the feasibility of the proposal.
18. They launched out into a violent debate over proposal.
19. After a short courtship, she accepted his marriage proposal.
20. He sees the proposal as more of a diplomatic gambit than a serious defense proposal.
21. The proposal aroused little enthusiasm in the group.
22. It is decided that their proposal will be put before the first plenary session of the congress.
23. Is he favorable to or against the proposal?
24. By any means, we should tell him frankly what we think of his proposal.
25. Permanent members of the United Nations Security Council have a veto over any proposal.
26. He was the first to break the consensus and criticize the proposal.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. We look forward to your comments on the above-mentioned proposal.
28. She began to summarize the salient features/points of the proposal.
29. Britain and France have expressed some disagreement with the proposal.
30. Once the directors have given their assent to the proposal we can begin.
More similar words: propose, proposed, proportion, proportional, in proportion to, opposable, drop off, drop out, metropolis, metropolitan, anthropology, anthropomorphic, improper, properly, property, propagate, prophetic, propensity, proprietor, appropriate, appropriately, chitosan, that is to say, on top of, sale, salt, sally, salon, salad, salty.