Random good picture Not show
1. The ownership of the painting remains unclear.
2. The marking on the road is unclear.
3. The terms of the contract are very unclear.
4. The overall extent of civilian casualties remained unclear.
5. It is unclear whether the meeting will go ahead as planned.
6. It is unclear how to mitigate the effects of tourism on the island.
7. It is unclear how much popular support they have among the island's population.
8. To this day, it's unclear whether he shot himself or was murdered.
9. Some of your diagrams are unclear.
10. It is unclear why some people develop arthritis.
11. What precisely triggered off yesterday's riot is still unclear.
12. Our plans are unclear at the moment.
13. I'm unclear about what you want me to do.
14. He is still unclear about his own future.
15. Legal writing is often unclear and verbose.
16. I'm unclear as to what you mean.
17. It is unclear whether there is any damage.
18. I'm unclear about a couple of points in your proposal - could you go over them again?
19. The real cause of the riot was unclear, but the occasion was the arrest of two men.
20. It's unclear whether he arrived before or after the shot was fired.
21. I'm unclear whether we're meant to stay here or not.
22. The monograph is conceptually confused, unclear in its structure and weak in its methodology.
23. I'm rather unclear about what I'm supposed to be doing here.
24. "Things are moving ahead."— I found that statement vague and unclear.
25. Easy to hurt others and self, always to the edge of the distance unclear person.
26. Just what the soldier was doing in Bireij is unclear.
27. The witness statements contradict each other and the facts remain unclear.
28. The article made so much use of euphemism that often its meaning was unclear.
29. I am happy to clarify any points that are still unclear.
30. An open verdict was the only appropriate one ,(sentence dictionary) given the very unclear evidence at the inquest.
More similar words: uncle, clear, clear off, nuclear, clear out, clear up, clear away, learn, learn from, year after year, include, including, conclude, inclination, conclusion, clerk, cycle, punch, bunch, circle, muscle, bounce, launch, vehicle, article, miracle, manacle, uncover, council, obstacle.