Synonym: Mexican valium, R-2, band, circuit, circulate, dress circle, encircle, environ, forget me drug, lap, lot, ring, roach, roofy, rope, rophy, rotary, round, roundabout, set, surround, traffic circle. Similar words: circuit, circumstance, aircraft, uncle, cycle, clear, clerk, muscle. Meaning: ['sɜːkl] n. 1. ellipse in which the two axes are of equal length; a plane curve generated by one point moving at a constant distance from a fixed point 2. an unofficial association of people or groups 3. something approximating the shape of a circle 4. movement once around a course 5. a road junction at which traffic streams circularly around a central island 6. street names for flunitrazepan 7. a curved section or tier of seats in a hall or theater or opera house; usually the first tier above the orchestra 8. any circular or rotating mechanism. v. 1. travel around something 2. move in circles 3. be around 4. form a circle around.
Random good picture Not show
2. A diameter passes through the center of a circle.
3. He has a large circle of acquaintances.
4. The students sit in a circle on the floor.
5. The stones form a complete circle.
6. Draw a circle 10cm in diameter.
7. They sat in a circle round the fire.
8. This is a chord of a circle.
9. He used a rope to mark off the circle.
10. Draw a circle six centimetres in diameter.
11. The diameter and the circumference of a circle correlate.
12. Claire has a wide circle of friends and acquaintances.
13. Years to draw a circle we call years.
14. We are measuring the radius of the circle.
15. She walked the horse round in a circle.
16. The children gather round in a circle.
17. Twist the wire to form a circle.
18. She has a wide circle of friends.
19. They shut him from their circle.
20. The circle has a diameter of 6 inches.
21. Roll out the dough into one large circle.
22. Use your compasses to draw a circle.
23. He is part of an exclusive social circle and belongs to an exclusive club.
24. The table is simply a chipboard circle on a base.
25. It was to be a closed circle of no more than twelve women.
26. Exercise creates its own virtuous circle. Once you start a programme and do it regularly, you'll feel so good you'll want to continue.
27. He drew a circle in the sand with a stick.
28. They had just had enough time to swim out of danger when the boat again completed a circle.sentencedict.com
29. Magnus's army was gradually pushed back into a defensive circle.
30. The more pesticides are used, the more resistant the insects become so the more pesticides have to be used. It's a vicious circle.