Random good picture Not show
1. The article was misleading, and the newspaper has apologized.
2. The article trivializes the whole issue of equal rights.
3. An article in the newspaper caught my attention.
4. His article is stuffed with cliche.
5. The article was full of racist undertones.
6. The author of the article is nameless.
7. Your article brought back sad memories for me.
8. Her article brilliantly demolishes his argument.
9. The article describes the chronological sequence of events.
10. The article accurately reflects public opinion.
11. A tag was attached to each article.
12. The article embodied all his opinions on the incident.
13. The article is rather technical in places.
14. The loanwords written in your article were overdone.
15. She quoted from a newspaper article.
16. Who owns/holds the copyright on this article?
17. The article uses rather specialized musical terminology.
18. I'd better bash on with this article.
19. I've been struggling to understand this article all afternoon.sentencedict.com
20. The article makes too many false presumptions.
21. She made several interesting points in the article.
22. What reduction will you make on this article?
23. The paper's leading article described the government as weak.
24. His article was crowded out of the magazine.
25. The article is a slander on ordinary working people.
26. He looked through the article and handed it back.
27. They are in breach of Article 119.
28. The newspaper article caused the actor considerable distress.
29. The editor omitted the third paragraph from the article.
30. He devilled an article for the writer.
More similar words: particle, artistic, articulate, particular, participant, participate, in particular, particularly, participation, vehicle, partial, artifact, partially, vertical, take part in, artificial, publicly, cycle, clerk, clear, uncle, circle, muscle, miracle, clear out, unclear, manacle, nuclear, clear up, clear off.