Random good picture Not show
1. When a single measure is used, triceps has been favored for adolescents.
2. As with the triceps, to develop larger biceps heavy basic exercises such as barbell curls or dumb-bell curls must be performed.
3. When bending the elbow the triceps are the antagonist.
4. I'm going to work on my chest and triceps.
5. To observe the histomorphological changes in hind limb triceps surae in rats with hSCI 6 weeks following OEC transplantation.
6. The radial nerve supplies the triceps ( and arconeus ) with fibers derived primarily from C 6, 7 and C 8.
7. Enhancement biceps brachii, triceps brachii and pectoral muscle: Lying face downward, both hands supporting ground, leg apex supporting on stool surface, then making push-up.
8. By measuring the skinfold thickness of triceps and subscapular, this paper studies the effects of physical exercise on body composition of girls during puberty.
9. Train Triceps , avoid loose , flabby upper arm . Improve muscle tone.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. Conclusion The musculocutaneous flap of triceps brachii muscle might repair electrical burn enormous wound in neighboring position, the effect was satisfaction.
11. So we just work the triceps. Now we are gonna work the abs.
12. Enhancement brachium triceps and deltoid muscle: Lying face downward, right hand griping dumb and raising up.
13. Train pectorals, Triceps, Frontal deltoids. Develop upper body, improve body shape.
14. Height, weight and triceps and subscapular skinfolds measurements for 4698 boys and girls in Nanjing aged 6 to 17 years were investigated.
15. Rat triceps brachii muscle was acquired to separate skeletal muscle satellite cells with the two-step method of collegenase-1 and trypsin and were cultured and subcultured in vitro.
16. The triceps muscle straightens the forearm at the elbow joint; the brachialis and biceps muscles bend it.
17. I've done liposuction on her back, her inner thighs, her triceps and a little on her abdomen.
18. It is always advisable to have a training partner to assist when doing lying triceps exercises.
19. Then she groped at her shoulder to where the oxygen tank was moulded around her triceps.
20. Then press upwards until the arms are locked straight out and the triceps are fully contracted.
21. Basically, 40 minutes per workout -- Mondays and Thursdays, chest and triceps.
22. Discover how a low resistance band can be used to improve the strength of triceps with help from a Pilates instructor in this free video on arm exercises with exercise bands.
23. Objective To make a clinical analysis on the patients with triceps paralysis caused by cervical radiculopathy.
24. This morning I heard him do pushups and then talk to his triceps.
25. You set the goal of working extra everyday to achieve bigger than life biceps and triceps.
26. Who can tell me to take abdominal muscle , pectoral muscle , leg (thigh crus) , hand (upper arm exercise simpler two, triceps) muscle simple point method.
27. Of them, 28 cases were treated through the bilateral approach through triceps brachii and 20 cases through olecranon osteotomy approach.
28. The EMG results showed that there was statistically significant difference between brachioradialis and triceps brachii when the initial lifting location was changed.
29. Objective: To provide anatomical basis for transferring of free musculocutaneous flap and muscular nerve branches of lateral head of triceps brachii(LHT).
30. The subscapular artery has a definite and strong branch to the infraspinatus muscle, and a long collateral branch to the long head of the triceps cervical and the tensor antebrachii.
More similar words: rice, price, trick, avarice, caprice, strict, price tag, electric, restrict, district, strictly, intricate, egocentric, electrical, electricity, restriction, thermoelectric, narcolepsy, accept, except, concept, except for, inception, reception, perception, deceptive, exception, deception, acceptable, cephalopod.