Random good picture Not show
1. Wrap the bandage firmly around the injured limb.
2. Make sure you wrap up in the cold wind.
3. You'd better wrap a clean cloth around your arm till the wound closes.
4. Ministers are as keen as ever to wrap their activities in a shroud of secrecy.
5. OK everybody, it's a wrap!
6. Wrap up warmly - it's bitter outside.
7. Wrap the cake in a double thickness of foil.
8. She could wrap her father round her little finger.
9. You can wrap the skirt around your waist.
10. We're hoping to wrap up the negotiations this week.
11. Wrap all your glasses in newspaper.
12. Wrap it up carefully to protect against breakage.
13. Wrap up well - it's cold outside.
14. Make sure you wrap up warm - it's freezing.
15. Wrap the meat in foil before you cook it.
16. Wrap it up,you boys!Let's begin.
17. She told them to wrap up warm / warmly.
18. Let's wrap up the meeting before 5 o'clock.
19. Wrap a scarf round your neck.
20. Ed could wrap his mother around his little finger.
21. Remember to wrap up warmly on cold days.
22. Diana is taking the opportunity to wrap up the family presents.
23. Wrap the plates in newspaper to stop them from breaking.
24. Wrap the chicken in foil and cook it for two hours.
25. Mexican Indians used to wrap tough meat in leaves from the papaya tree.
25. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. Why does he have to wrap it all up in such complicated language?
27. Cut! That's a wrap.
28. NATO defense ministers wrap up their meeting in Brussels today.
29. We stock a wide range of cards and gift wrap.
30. Although national pride is important to the prime minister, he does not wrap himself in the flag as his predecessor used to do.