Random good picture Not show
1. I thoroughly detest writing letters to her.
2. I detest racialism, because I regard it as a barbaric thing, whether it comes from a black man or a white man.
3. I detest people who tell lies.
4. I detest violence with my whole being.
5. I detest any kind of cruelty.
6. I detest cheese; I can't eat it.
7. They cordially detest each other.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. I detest the sort of ads that use nauseatingly cute children and animals.
9. I detest people complaining.
10. I detest any form of cruelty toward animals.
11. All men come to detest them.
12. And it is a loathsome term, I detest it.
13. Men love in haste, but they detest at leisure. Lord Byron
14. Americans detest all lies except lies spoken in public or printed lies. Edgar Watson Howe
15. Some cats show no interest whatever, while others detest it and still others adore it.
16. I detest all affectation.
17. Elites always detest gifted and nimble outsiders.
18. I always did detest a welcher.
19. I detest rude, unladylike girls!
20. I should detest my own heart if I saw either pride or resentment lurking in me.
21. These are the birds you are to detest and not eat because they are detestable: the eagle, the vulture, the black vulture.
22. I detest his grandmother because she is a backseat driver.
23. Utterly abhor and detest it, for it is set apart for destruction.
24. He was exactly the kind of arrogant, self-satisfied man I detest.
25. The two casts of characters, although ostensibly cooperating to solve a crime of mutual interest, detest each other.
26. You don't understand. It's not just that I don't like cabbage -- I absolutely detest it!
27. He wanted to get away from the woman, had even begun to detest her, because with her hateful black eyes and some sort of bewitchment she had deprived him of his self-control.
28. Why is the homeless patient seizing and photophobic ? Why does Dr. Foreman detest the homeless?
29. I don't love you, not at all, on the contrary, I detest you—You're a naughty, gawky, foolish Cinderella.
30. You would plunge me into a slime pit so that even my clothes would detest me.
More similar words: detect, detente, diabetes, deterrent, detective, determine, determined, test, deteriorate, protest, testing, testify, contest, testimony, contested, manifest destiny, courtesy, detain, detail, grotesque, detract, descartes, detonate, in detail, vendetta, detailed, coup d'etat, montesquieu, The last rites, meter.