Synonym: apace, chop-chop, quickly, speedily. Similar words: rapid, therapist, epidemic, capita, capital, a piece of, badly, deadly. Meaning: ['ræpɪdlɪ] adv. with rapid movements.
Random good picture Not show
1) The puddle evaporated rapidly in the sun.
2) House prices have escalated rapidly.
3) The probability is that prices will rise rapidly.
4) Animal husbandry on the grassland is developing rapidly.
5) He has moved very rapidly up.
6) The cells began to divide rapidly.
7) In warm weather these germs multiply rapidly.
8) The frequency of Kara's phone calls increased rapidly.
9) Discontent among junior ranks was rapidly spreading.
10) The two rapidly became deadly enemies.
11) Student numbers are expanding rapidly.
12) These ideas rapidly became the new orthodoxy in linguistics.
13) The flooded river was subsiding rapidly.
14) The flames rapidly engulfed the house.
15) Nationalism was rapidly becoming a dangerous force.
16) The rumor about him circulated rapidly.
17) The movement rapidly gained ground.
18) He rigged up all the electric wires rapidly.
19) Her mood could swing rapidly from gloom to exhilaration.
20) Living standards improved rapidly during the post-war boom.
21) The disease spread rapidly throughout Europe.
22) Inflation is rising rapidly; the yuan is depreciating.
23) Her enthusiasm for the whole idea was waning rapidly.
24) The value of annual imports rose rapidly.
25) They reeled the hosepipe in rapidly.
26) The winning crew rapidly forged ahead.
27) Simple organisms like bacteria mutate rapidly.
28) Fossil fuels are non-renewable and rapidly running out.
29) His health is degenerating rapidly.
30) The horsemen were rapidly gaining on their enemy.
More similar words: rapid, therapist, epidemic, capita, capital, a piece of, badly, deadly, wrap, trap, rape, therapy, grape, hardly any, allegedly, friendly, supposedly, wrap up, reportedly, repeatedly, biography, photograph, upwardly mobile, photography, photographer, demographic.