Random good picture Not show
1) The place has rapidly developed from a small fishing community into a thriving tourist resort.
2) The puddle evaporated rapidly in the sun.
3) The probability is that prices will rise rapidly.
4) Animal husbandry on the grassland is developing rapidly.
5) He has moved very rapidly up.
6) Queensland heroin users will be able to detoxify rapidly on Naltrexone after a two-year clinical trial of the controversial drug begins in Brisbane this week.
7) The cells began to divide rapidly.
8) In warm weather these germs multiply rapidly.
9) The frequency of Kara's phone calls increased rapidly.
10) Discontent among junior ranks was rapidly spreading.
11) She outgrew her clothes so rapidly that Patsy was always having to buy new ones.
12) The fire spread very rapidly because of the strong wind.
13) He rapidly hent my clothes before I dropped off the cliff.
14) The two rapidly became deadly enemies.
15) The government's popularity is declining rapidly,(http://sentencedict.com/rapidly.html) as the opinion polls show.
16) These ideas rapidly became the new orthodoxy in linguistics.
17) The flooded river was subsiding rapidly.
18) The aircraft climbed so rapidly that it was difficult to keep it in sight.
19) Banks and businesses had been rapidly reviving business activities in China.
20) The flames rapidly engulfed the house.
21) Nationalism was rapidly becoming a dangerous force.
22) A child develops rapidly between the ages of 13 and 16.
23) In the contemporary western world, rapidly changing styles cater to a desire for novelty and individualism.
24) The rumor about him circulated rapidly.
25) He rigged up all the electric wires rapidly.
26) Her mood could swing rapidly from gloom to exhilaration.
27) He rough-hewed a statue out of a block of jade rapidly but then polished it slowly over a long period.
28) Knowledge in the field of genetics has been developing very rapidly.
29) The trade deficit is the flip side of a rapidly expanding economy.
30) Light silk is best for parachutes, as it compresses well and then expands rapidly.