Random good picture Not show
1. The proletariat must possess the truth of Marxism.
2. Revolutionaries should possess the noble qualities of the proletariat.
3. The dictatorship of the proletariat is one of the aims of Communism.
4. The proletariat was hardly more impressed by the Manifesto.
5. This proletariat interests neither the opposition forces nor the regimes based on the sacred.
6. The proletariat is trying to preserve it, improve it, and open it to everyone.
7. The proletariat, in contrast(Sentencedict.com), own no means of production whatever.
8. New merchant and professional classes arose and a proletariat developed out of the peasantry.
9. Marx wrote of the class struggle between the bourgeoisie and the proletariat.
10. His novels can be read as an account of the lives of the proletariat.
11. The consistently revolutionary wing of Social Democracy, the Bolsheviks, became the authentic vanguard of the proletariat.
12. And, on the assumption of the superiority of socialist organisation, the victory would go to the proletariat.
13. The state-sponsored agro-industrial cooperatives are the focal point for this discussion of the creation of an industrial proletariat.
14. The party was portrayed as the vanguard of the proletariat.
15. Imperialism focused on one or two natural resources, thus creating a homogeneous agricultural proletariat, all doing the same labouring job.
16. Marx believed that the following aspects of capitalist society would eventually lead to the proletariat developing into a class for itself.
17. Jealous, resentful, morally superior, I stayed on with the rest of the proletariat.
18. To preserve the system, Lenin argued, concessions had to be granted to the proletariat at home.
19. The holding of elections for worker representatives to the WICs from 1915 created new outlets for agitation and organization among the proletariat.
20. The role of the peasantry in the revolution or its relationship with the industrial proletariat was never satisfactorily defined by the Comintern.
21. The class enemy, the bourgeoisie and its allies, wielded a vast array of ideological weapons designed to mislead the proletariat.
22. Marx originally argued that the growth of large-scale industry led to the demise of the peasantry and the development of the proletariat.
23. Metal castings were exported all over the world and an industrial proletariat developed very early.
24. The new party would drop the old insistence on the dictatorship of the proletariat.
25. Secondly, the difference in wealth between the bourgeoisie and the proletariat will increase as the accumulation of capital proceeds.
26. The bourgeoisie class own the means of production, the proletariat do not.
27. The organization it seeks to build is a definite means to a definite end-the victory of the proletariat on a world scale.
28. Both families had been transformed from what might be called a lumpen peasantry into what Marx did call the lumpen proletariat.
29. Engels was to remark that since property was not a consideration, only the proletariat could marry for love.
30. This is pure, vulgar class warfare without a howling proletariat.
More similar words: the proletariat, sectarian, variation, planetarium, totalitarian, authoritarian, totalitarianism, appropriate, appropriately, misappropriate, role, parole, dietary, get around, staring, cholesterol, secretary, variance, agrarian, variable, infuriate, prolong, repatriate, inebriated, militarism, invariable, retaliation, proliferate, proliferation, pronunciation.