Random good picture Not show
1. He felt no animosity towards his critics.
2. Despite everything, she bore her former boss no animosity.
3. There is no personal animosity between the party leaders.
4. Of course we're competitive but there's no personal animosity between us.
5. I have no animosity against him, and he's clearly seeking to pick a quarrel with me.
6. She felt a certain amount of animosity towards him.
7. He feels a lot of anger/hostility/antagonism/animosity towards his father.
8. They managed to discuss their past disagreements without animosity.
9. I could sense the animosity between them.
10. The people of this country are full of animosity to the invaders.
11. There's a long history of animosity between the two nations.
12. In spite of his injuries(http://Sentencedict.com), he bears no animosity towards his attackers.
13. There are fears that the series could rekindle animosity between the two countries.
14. We have no animosity toward anyone.
15. The Animosity rule is explained below in complete detail.
16. The animosity of the community to the king is evident and reflects perhaps the resentment of a dependent people.
17. From anger and animosity he turned in a split second to a benevolent caring brother only here to see justice done.
18. I spent all afternoon full of animosity towards him - and then he died in that freak accident.
19. There seems to be no animosity towards foreigners on the part of the ordinary citizen.
20. He looked at her without animosity and for a moment her knees weakened.
21. The two rivals for party leadership insist that there is no animosity between them.
22. Nothing came of the meeting and when it broke up there was much animosity between its organiser and the non-attenders.
23. If the dice roll is a 1 then the unit has been affected by Animosity.
24. What compels the players is equal portions of intrastate rivalry and animosity.
25. Giscard's position has been weakened by his refusal to declare his candidacy and the animosity between him and Mitterrand.
26. They had spoken to several people on the set, and had found out about the animosity between Gabby and Bill.
27. But the travellers who'd come to Castlemorton from all over the country, couldn't understand the local animosity towards them.
28. But my rivalry with Tuffers will be purely professional because there is no personal animosity between us.
29. There was thus little in the second reign to stir up renewed animosity towards the Woodvilles.
30. You have to assume that Mobs will occasionally fall prey to animosity come what may.
More similar words: unanimous, magnanimous, curiosity, equanimity, anima, animism, animate, deposit, position, positive, exanimate, animation, inanimate, repository, opposition, supposition, composition, positively, predisposition, obesity, density, adversity, diversity, necessity, intensity, profanity, propensity, university, sensitivity, biodiversity.