Random good picture Not show
1. He was annihilated in the finals of the competition.
2. The enemy was annihilated.
3. Just one of these bombs could annihilate a city the size of New York.
4. Our soldiers annihilated a force of five hundred enemy troops.
5. If all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger. I should not seem a part of it.
6. Tyson annihilated his opponent in the first round.
7. The human race has enough weapons to annihilate itself.
8. Our football team annihilated the visiting team.
9. The Dutch annihilated the Olympic champions 5-0.
10. The heavy bombing almost annihilated the town.
11. Our players annihilated their team.
12. She annihilated her opponent, who failed to win a single game.
13. The Army was annihilated.
14. The nations were to be annihilated.
15. Besides annihilating about 40,000 homes, the worst natural disaster in memory destroyed countless businesses and jobs.
16. Will we use our technological brilliance to annihilate genetic diseases before they strike?
17. After a long and bloody battle the army succeeded in annihilating Seged's forces.
18. The virus had annihilated all those who knew of Rassilon's great mistake.
19. We annihilated the enemy.
20. I wished to annihilate the tedious intervening days!
21. I will annihilate every last blood relation of sparda.
22. A real or virtual photon may spontaneously annihilate.
23. An atomic bomb can annihilate a city.
24. Herd the enemy troops together and annihilate them.
25. In the book of Esther, Haman plotted to annihilate the Jewish people.
26. We have lost the optimal time to annihilate the enemy.
27. They eventually annihilate with an electron that has energy associated with it.
28. The attackers had far superior forces but they gave no quarter and totally annihilated the defenders.
29. When an electron collides with a positron the two particles disappear, or annihilate,[http://Sentencedict.com] to create a high-energy photon.
30. In 1945 Japan was helpless, with its military power annihilated.
More similar words: annihilation, nihilism, mutilate, unilateral, equilateral, planning, anniversary, exhilaration, dilatory, dilapidated, late, slate, plate, later, palate, latent, lately, relate, violate, prelate, emulate, later on, related, collate, plateau, isolate, modulate, undulate, desolate, insulate.