Synonym: enlighten, inform, notify, teach, tell. Similar words: acquainted, acquaintance, quaint, acquit, acquire, acquired, acquiesce, acquittal. Meaning: [ə'kweɪnt] v. 1. cause to come to know personally 2. make familiar or acquainted 3. inform.
Random good picture Not show
1. Travel will acquaint us with new customs.
2. I need to acquaint myself with the new regulations.
3. Let me acquaint you with the facts.
4. Please acquaint me with the facts of the case.
5. You must acquaint with your new duties.
6. You should acquaint yourself with the background of all your pupils.
7. You need to acquaint the police with the facts.
8. I'll acquaint you with my daughter when she arrives.
9. I want to acquaint myself with your strengths and weaknesses.
10. The Broadcasting Museum also offers Saturday workshops to acquaint children with the world of radio.
11. You will first need to acquaint yourself with the filing system.
12. He decided to take his son along and acquaint him with the business.
13. Residents should acquaint themselves with earthquake safety rules.
14. Acquaint him with your plans.
15. You should acquaint yourself with any material that is provided about the authority.
16. Doctor Turner takes me aside to acquaint me in funereal tones with the details of a colleague's latest symptoms.
17. Prospective mineral developers should acquaint themselves with the appropriate development plans.
18. Acquaint yourselves with it as soon as is humanly possible.
19. Nedham and Bowes were further required to acquaint themselves with the costing of the roasting and smelting.
20. I make it my business to acquaint myself with where objects properly belong in a house.
21. He had had no time to acquaint himself with his fief, twice seen(sentencedict.com), and well enough served by its own.
22. Please acquaint your colleagues of your plans to move.
23. You must acquaint yourself with your new duties.
24. They entreat me to acquaint her with it.
25. How should I acquaint him the bad account?
26. Government reports, social legislation, anything she could lay her hands on that would better acquaint her with her work.
27. A good production person must keep up with every development and ideally acquaint the art directors with every one as well.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. An experienced photographer should have pointed out these things but it is sensible to acquaint yourself with some basic knowledge.
29. It was high time, he said, that the artist acquaint himself with the fantastic images of the microscope.
30. It was a mournful pair that hired a boat to take them to Saltash and acquaint the Lee family of the tragedy.
More similar words: acquainted, acquaintance, quaint, acquit, acquire, acquired, acquiesce, acquittal, acquisition, acquiescence, maintain, ain't, faint, saint, dainty, painter, paintwork, in the main, complaint, plaintiff, constraint, maintenance, uncertainty, equal, quack, squad, square, equate, loquat, quarry.