Random good picture Not show
1. The dog's snoozing in front of the fire.
2. A dog darted across the road in front of me.
3. The regiment was ordered to the front.
4. I can't see because of the person in front of me.
5. She washed her face at the pump in front of the inn.
6. You can slide the front seats forward if necessary.
7. The front room was strewn with books and clothes.
8. Who can come to the front of the time, help me find the next screen.
9. We must reinforce the troops at the front.
10. People were genuflecting in front of the altar.
11. Thousands were killed on the eastern front.
12. They ate everything that was set in front of them.
13. The teacher called the boy to the front.
14. The National Front is an extremely right-wing political party in Britain.
15. Cars must not park in front of the entrance .
16. The People's Front expect to pick up a lot more votes in this year's elections.
17. The front of the car was badly damaged.
18. The car waited at the front entrance.
19. Bert swept the path in front of the house.
20. He pulled into the driveway in front of her garage.
21. A certain person, who shall remain nameless,(sentencedict.com) forgot to lock the front door.
22. My view of the stage was blocked by the big hat of the woman sitting in front of me.
23. She was rooted to her seat because she was afraid to speak in front of a large group.
24. Calling somebody else fat won't make you any skinnier. Calling someone stupid doesn't make you any smarter. All you can do in life is try to solve the problem in front of you.
25. She was lost in contemplation of the scene in front of her.
25. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
26. The hamster had got through the wire at the front of its cage.
27. Some people have boxes or baskets for letters beside the front door.
28. The book has a picture of Rome on the front.
29. They walked out in protest after being outvoted by the National Salvation Front majority.
30. She jumped out of the car and sprinted for the front door.
More similar words: frontier, confront, forefront, in the front, in front of, effrontery, the front line, confrontation, on the contrary, frown, from, prone, iron, froth, rondo, wrong, irony, far from, frozen, frowzy, as from, matron, bronze, bear on, coronet, patron, strong, away from, come from, later on.