Similar words: impolite, impolitely, politely, polity, politic, political, politician, politically. Meaning: n. a discourteous manner that ignores accepted social usage.
Random good picture Not show
1. He was scourged for his impoliteness.
2. His impoliteness is more than we can stand.
3. He will have to answer for his impoliteness.
4. In addition , impoliteness, which occurs often and should have been studied aslong been neglected.
5. It is wrong to assume that John will formally apologize to them for the impoliteness.
6. Never express anger, impatiences, or disrespect engendered by public criticism , or impoliteness are never forgotten.
More similar words: impolite, impolitely, politely, polity, politic, political, politician, politically, awareness, cosmopolitan, metropolitan, gentleness, straitened, political party, impenitent, effectiveness, pretentiousness, tactlessness, policy, polish, police, polished, impose, import, policeman, imposing, metropolis, importune, important, senescent.