Random good picture Not show
1. The photographer shot the usual roll of pictures.
2. He was involved in a scuffle with a photographer.
3. She's a photographer and also writes books.
4. He pounced on the photographer, beat him up and smashed his camera.
5. The photographer tripped over a lead, wrenching a microphone from its stand.
6. The photographer priced himself out of the market and had to change his job.
7. Later that year he attacked a photographer, an incident that cost him dear.
8. What made him remarkable as a photographer was his skill in capturing the moment.
9. I think she'll be successful as a photographer.
10. The photographer snapped a nice photograph of him.
11. The photographer stopped clicking and hurried around the corner.
12. He gave the photographer a big grin.
13. A photographer had been stationed at the main entrance.
14. The photographer took the children sitting down.
15. A photographer recorded the scene on video for posterity.
16. Chris is a serious photographer.
17. The photographer buzzed around,(sentencedict.com) checking the light.
18. She was a keen amateur photographer.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. The photographer is on assignment in China at the moment.
20. She looked as if the photographer had caught her by surprise.
21. She became a photographer, roving the world with her camera in her hand.
22. The German-born photographer was admired by writers such as Oscar Wilde.
23. I have obtained the services of a top photographer to take our pictures.
24. We hired a photographer to take some publicity shots .
25. The great photographer posed them in front of a row of tenement.
26. A photographer from the newspaper was loading his camera with film.
27. 'Do you want me to do the job myself or hire a photographer?' 'I leave it to your discretion.
28. He was under a probation order for attacking a photographer.
29. She was beginning to make a name for herself as a portrait photographer.
30. After leaving college, he set himself up as a freelance photographer.
More similar words: photograph, photography, biography, demographic, photo, metaphor, go together, program, grape, programming, sphere, phone, each other, euphemism, atmosphere, a big shot, telephone, together, motor, a lot of, wrap, rape, trap, get together, altogether, rapid, therapy, protocol, go to sleep, together with.