Random good picture Not show
1. He became a citizen, thereby gaining the right to vote.
2. Our bodies can sweat, thereby losing heat by evaporation.
3. Regular exercise strengthens the heart, thereby reducing the risk of heart attack.
4. He became a British citizen, thereby gaining the right to vote.
5. Thereby hangs a tale.
6. He became a citizen in 1978, thereby gaining the right to vote.
7. The party thereby lays itself open to charges of conflict of interest.
8. It thereby seeks to manipulate interest rates.
9. Risk to haemophiliacs was thereby sharply reduced.
10. He thereby substantially improved the lethal effect of attack.
11. The metal is thereby stripped off the anode.
12. He thereby joined their experiment in self-rule.
13. The purchaser would thereby be deemed to have full knowledge of all disputes.
14. If I have thereby diminished Carr and Rees's very valuable contribution to this subject, then I am sincerely sorry.
15. Both would thereby indicate a preference for the Conservative Party but their attitudes would not be the same.
16. Instead, it fired her outright, hoping thereby to placate the students and thus bring the whole matter to a close.
17. Let him be cordial in his ways and refined in conduct ; thereby full of joy he will make an end of ill.
18. The stress of cash flow may let the banks pay higher attention to and even get involved in enterprise management in the capacity of loaners, thereby urging state-owned enterprises to improve management.
19. Diets that are high in saturated fat and cholesterol tend to clog up our arteries, thereby reducing the blood flow to our hearts and brains.
20. Conventionality in a system of communication offers stability, and thereby makes communication feasible from one occasion to the next.
21. The accumulation of lactate in the blood results from any mechanism that produces oxygen deprivation of tissues and thereby anaerobic metabolism.
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. For the worker, it made equally good sense to limit output and thereby ward off a rate cut.
23. The allegation was that the defendants had supplied contaminated water to the plaintiffs thereby causing them personal injury.
24. This was a rare opportunity to study the attenuation of strong seismic waves and thereby improve seismic hazard assessment.
25. They must not demand a very high cash outlay or demand a very high degree of risk thereby endangering subsistence.
26. Evolution proceeds by the accidental combination of already existing stable sub-assemblies, thereby producing new stable assemblies of higher complexity.
27. Such provisions would go a considerable way toward protecting caretakers and thereby enhancing the value of caretaking in our society.
28. The fundamental purpose of legislation is to create, amend or repeal law, thereby giving effect to the intentions of Parliament.
29. Exxon subsequently withdrew guilty pleas to four misdemeanour charges relating to the spill, thereby formally dissolving the out of court settlement.
30. But nor is there a consensus on ending sanctions, thereby admitting that the policy of 10 years has failed.
More similar words: here and there, rebel, rebuild, come by, there, here, where, sphere, severe, whereas, wherein, here and now, inherent, over there, for the rest, adhere to, as it were, derelict, severely, interest, ceremony, elsewhere, side by side, different, reference, atmosphere, interfere, preference, stereotype, conference.