Random good picture Not show
1) How can I provide feedback without making someone angry?
2) Continue to ask for feedback on your work.
3) We need more feedback from the consumer in order to improve our goods.
4) Have you had any feedback from customers about the new soap?
5) The feedback will be used to modify the course for next year.
6) The writer gets no immediate feedback and simply has to imagine the reader's reaction.
7) They will be given feedback on their performance.
8) Feedback is especially important in learning skills.
9) I was getting great feedback from my boss.
10) The more feedback we get from viewers,[http://sentencedict.com/feedback.html] the better.
11) You need feedback to monitor progress.
12) I'd appreciate some feedback on my work.
13) The teacher will give you feedback on the test.
14) We will thank you if you have any feedback on youdao products.
15) Try to give each student some feedback on the task.
16) We got a lot of positive feedback about the programme.
17) We need both positive and negative feedback from our customers.
18) The feedback from the computer enables us to update the program.
19) There was a lot of positive feedback which was very encouraging.
20) The process is essentially dynamic with ideas and feedback flowing both ways.
21) Feedback from the sensors ensures that the car engine runs smoothly.
22) I've had a lot of very constructive feedback from the students about this.
23) We've had a lot of positive feedback from the people of this city.
24) Together they forged a plan built on that feedback.
25) Feedback is critical to changing writing habits.
26) The computer judges the trainee's advice and provides feedback.
27) Feedback also had positive social consequences.
28) Without feedback on outcomes innovation is often stillborn.
29) The government decided to trim their policy according to the feedback.
30) Jimi Hendrix loved to fling his guitar around to get weird and wonderful sounds from the feedback.
More similar words: hold back, feed on, back, back on, back up, back of, cut back, back away, pay back, set back, call back, backyard, draw back, go back to, go back on, keep back, give back, look back, bring back, fall back on, double back, date back to, background, back and forth, quarterback, fee, feel, feel out, feel like, need.