Random good picture Not show
1. This is a torturous, agonizing way to kill someone.
2. It was a torturous decision, but he left Apple.
3. The experience had become pure music, each note torturous yet unbearably sweet.
4. Think of the torturous metaphors and similes that the readers would be spared.
5. For Inman, the torturous wanderings test his will to survive.
6. After 3 years of torturous imprisonment, he was finally set free.
7. His breathing was torturous.
8. Despite the torturous - up it was as a 23 -- that Lau found the most challenging.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. When describing their feelings about writing, my clients have used such words as agonizing, excruciating, and torturous.
10. The inquest into Arsenal's league campaign promises to be torturous.
11. The cost information provided by traditional cost management system is torturous in modern manufacturing industry.
12. Then we would have argued and had a long, torturous vacation.
More similar words: fortuitously, aperture, departure, importune, fortunately, perturbation, opportunist, opportunity, virtuous, unfortunately, fortune cookie, rouse, arouse, onerous, for the future, generous, humorous, numerous, rousseau, timorous, notorious, ludicrous, dangerous, dexterous, ponderous, boisterous, malodorous, disastrous, herbivorous, notoriously.