Random good picture Not show
1) She touched its tough irregular surface.
2) It has a highly irregular shape, covered in bumps and indentations.
3) The heartbeat was feeble and irregular.
4) The cells are slightly irregular in shape.
5) Working irregular hours is all part and parcel of being a journalist.
6) It would be highly irregular for a police officer to accept money in this way.
7) Beamish only returned to Britain at irregular intervals .
8) It would be highly irregular for a minister to accept payments of this kind.
9) He's receiving medication for an irregular heartbeat.
10) He visited his parents at irregular intervals.
11) This dictionary has several appendices,[http://sentencedict.com/irregular.html] including one on irregular verbs.
12) 'Child' has an irregular plural, ie 'children'.
13) His behaviour is highly irregular.
14) Releasing the goods without an invoice is most irregular.
15) Cars passed at irregular intervals.
16) " Caught " is an irregular past tense form.
17) She tested us on irregular verbs.
18) Her irregular heartbeats began to even out.
19) She tested the whole class on irregular verbs.
20) He had bad teeth, irregular and discolored.
21) We have a test on irregular verbs tomorrow.
22) Funeral directors often work long, irregular hours .
23) He visits us at irregular intervals.
24) To cut a board around a curved or irregular object such as a stone or pipe, use a compass.
25) Parental contact, though irregular, prevented the child from forming an alternative parent-child relationship.
26) The contour of the Atlantic coast of America is very irregular.
27) King's health Hussein was treated in hospital in Amman on June 11-13 for an irregular heartbeat.
28) Mr Kerr added that none of the companies that had received the irregular payments had been required to repay money.
29) Here there is a local history museum, Entlebucher Heimatmuseum, dealing with the valley; its opening hours are irregular.
30) A particularly interesting feature of the trestle piers was the method used for founding them on irregular river beds.
More similar words: regular, regularly, at regular intervals, regulate, regulator, regulatory, regulation, triangular, irrelevant, irreverent, irrevocable, irreverence, irrespective of, coagulate, secular, popularity, tabula rasa, particular, spectacular, in particular, particularly, engulfed, barrel, marred, regain, arrest, arrear, region, regime, regard.