Random good picture Not show
1. A disastrous business venture lost him thousands of dollars.
2. We had a disastrous camping holiday.
3. Carelessness in driving often results in disastrous accidents.
4. Climate change could have disastrous effects on Earth.
5. After the disastrous collapse accident the bodies were too badly mangled to be recognized.
6. The disastrous merger demonstrated the incompatibility of the two companies.
7. Her investment had disastrous consequences: she lost everything she owned.
8. The radiation leak has had a disastrous effect on/upon the environment.
9. Last year's figures were little short of disastrous.
10. In 1925 a disastrous fire swept through the museum.
11. The economic position of the country is disastrous.
12. The first four years of government were completely disastrous.
13. The decision was disastrous in political terms.
14. The foreign minister intervened with disastrous results.
15. Building a new factory there would be environmentally disastrous.
16. Careless talk can be disastrous for a business.
17. Such a war would be disastrous for the country.
18. The situation can be described, without exaggeration, as disastrous.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. The move proved disastrous for the company.
20. Oil spillages are disastrous for fish populations.
21. He trailed in last after a disastrous race.
22. The policy was absolutely disastrous for the economy.
23. The results of the flood were disastrous.
24. His first attempt was disastrous.
25. The project has been disastrous for the bank in terms of public relations.
26. They told Jacques Delors a disastrous world trade war must be avoided at all costs.
27. My disastrous exam results dealt the coup de grace to my university career.
28. His original idea was good, but his execution of the scheme was disastrous.
29. If you tell a person to "step on it" or "throw on your coat," they may take you literally, with disastrous consequences.
30. If word got out now, a scandal could be disastrous.
More similar words: disaster, astronomer, obstreperous, disabled, disagree, disappear, disability, strong, stroke, destroy, trouble, troubled, distress, district, distract, atrocious, distribute, control group, onerous, distribution, The last rites, numerous, humorous, generous, malodorous, boisterous, infrastructure, preposterous, as as, sassy.