Random good picture Not show
1. Unfortunately, the war broke out.
2. Unfortunately, there are but the two love each other.
3. Unfortunately, it's not convenient for me today.
4. Unfortunately, my time is limited.
5. Unfortunately some poisonous mushrooms look like edible mushrooms.
6. Unfortunately, this plate has a slight flaw in it.
7. Unfortunately the tax will linger on until April.
8. I like cats but unfortunately I'm allergic to them.
9. He was unfortunately caught in the shower.
10. Left of reach unfortunately, fall under our memories.
11. Unfortunately, the tire blew out on my way to office.
12. Unfortunately the report was prepared in haste and contained several inaccuracies.
13. Unfortunately these drugs are quite toxic and hinder the body's ability to fight off infection.
14. Unfortunately belts are worn only by a small percentage of drivers and passengers.
15. Unfortunately, George cannot be with us today so I am pleased to accept this award on his behalf.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Unfortunately, these findings do not hold true for women and children.
17. Unfortunately, I was still very clumsy behind the wheel of the jeep.
18. Catching colds is unfortunately an occupational hazard in this profession.
19. The climber, get past the footprints are unfortunately, lost to forward direction is very dangerous.
20. Unfortunately, there is little prospect of seeing these big questions answered.
21. Unfortunately I do not have the information because our records are incomplete.
22. Unfortunately, pesticides kill off beneficial insects as well as harmful ones.
23. We have been accused of exaggerating before, but unfortunately all our reports proved to be true.
24. Unfortunately the treaty is full of generalities, and fails to get down to specifics.
25. Unfortunately, his good intentions never seemed to last long.
26. Unfortunately I'm not suitably dressed for gardening.
27. Unfortunately, this level of output is not sustainable.
28. Unfortunately, you were out when we called.
29. Unfortunately we lack the resources to modernize.
30. In order to make the company viable, it will unfortunately be necessary to reduce staffing levels.
More similar words: fortunately, importune, opportunity, fortune cookie, lately, privately, desperately, ultimately, accurately, deliberately, approximately, unfold, definitely, unabated, satellite, donate, Senate, innate, resonate, dominate, originate, obstinate, laminated, eliminate, illuminate, coordinate, contaminate, nation-state, affectionate, decaffeinated.