Random good picture Not show
1. The sun, glinting from the pool, dazzled me.
2. His gold ring was glinting in the sunlight.
3. The helmets were glinting in the sun.
4. She smiled at him, her eyes glinting with mischief.
5. Deep amber glinting on the gantry.
6. His small gold cross was glinting in the sunlight.
7. Her sapphire-blue eyes glinting with anger, Laura glared after his tall figure.
8. Memories of blood-red wine and cruelly glinting shards of glass came back to haunt her.
9. It was richly covered with trees, glinting in the sunlight, a land hidden in mountains, completely cut off.
10. Michael stared at the tie pin glinting up from the red velvet lining.
11. We are back with Miss Miniver, her glasses glinting in the firelight.
12. And hard, too, glinting with cool lights of mockery, and sparking with something vaguely dangerous.
13. Jewelled cups, their precious stones glinting in the sunlight, and silver dishes were laid out on handsome chests and cabinets.
14. The females, their huge shells glinting in the moonlight,[Sentencedict.com] drag smaller males behind them.
15. His glinting nails swish and clink as he chases me down a long hallway hung with pictures of CEOs.
16. It flickered over stone walls, glinting on darker, shinier patches here and there.
17. There were portraits of Gorbachev and Mandela, glinting with red, in the window.
18. The gold was glinting in the sunlight.
19. The tall poplars reared up glinting with silver and the mist hung over the plain like a floating snowfield.
20. The sun rose, glinting on the armor and broken weapons of the newly slain.
21. She thought the diamond was lost until she saw something glinting on the carpet.
22. At the top of the sky, everything glittered, the sun glinting off metal and concrete.sentencedict.com
23. The raider's spear rested across the pommel of his saddle, first light glinting on its long, polished blade.
24. Luminous rays stretching downward toward the horizon like the long glinting fingers of myriad hands.
25. Once core, I grow towards husk a thin rim glinting silver at the periphery of your world.
26. Picture the belt down across his chest with the sun glinting on the bullets that filled most of the loops.
27. It was hard to tell because of the sun glinting on his glasses.
28. The building. although still basically ugly, looked nicer with the late April sun glinting on the old stonework.
29. My friend who has a food stall in the caravanserai is no exception and grins at me with an entire set of glinting gold.
30. Margaret Herring, 35, savored the beauty of the Texas countryside --- the afternoon sunlight glinting off amber fields of waist-high grass lining the road.
More similar words: hunting, parenting, accounting, continuing, interesting, unrelentingly, glistening, something like, fall into, continue, get into, in time, continued, continent, cling, fit into, cut into, quarantine, continuous, ruling, intimate, subcontinent, sibling, ceiling, rolling, burst into, plaintiff, intention, rating, voting.