Random good picture Not show
(1) The whole idea is absolutely ludicrous!
(2) It is ludicrous to suggest that I was driving under the influence of alcohol.
(3) It was ludicrous to suggest that the visit could be kept secret.
(4) He looked ludicrous in that suit!
(5) The plot was so simple, it was almost ludicrous.
(6) Grandad looks absolutely ludicrous in old sunhat.
(7) He is paid a ludicrous amount of money.
(8) A ludicrous thought flashed through Harry's mind.
(9) That's a ludicrous idea.
(10) I find it ludicrous that nothing has been done to protect passengers from fire.
(11) It might sound a ludicrous excuse but he thought it was worth a try .
(12) There is something delightfully and liberatingly ludicrous about parading higgledy - piggledy in a line of walkers of all shapes and sizes.
(13) The court granted him the ludicrous sum of ￡100 in damages.
(14) It was ludicrous to think that the plan could succeed.
(15) The ludicrous front cover featured Marilyn Monroe reading Ulysses.
(16) It's not just illogical[sentencedict.com], it's absolutely ludicrous.
(17) But the most ludicrous proposal of all concerns reapportionment.
(18) It's a completely ludicrous idea.
(19) Had this ludicrous tiff with Vic about a line.
(20) As a theory, it strikes me as ludicrous.
(21) If it weren't so ludicrous, it would be laughable!
(22) His death was nothing but an absurd, ludicrous accident.
(23) That is the most ludicrous thing I've ever heard.
(24) It was a ludicrous but terrifying sight.
(25) Of the many drawbacks the most ludicrous is that applications can be made only once a year at a certain time.
(26) To avoid the album selling for ludicrous amounts on import, Rough Trade took the decision to issue it in Britain.
(27) How ludicrous it was, she thought, to have to swallow alcohol simply because of its temporarily narcotic effect.
(28) You flatter yourself. Why would we go to such ludicrous lengths?
(29) On the face of it the comparison is almost ludicrous, so great has been the progress in computer technology.
(30) A comparison between the north part of the Calais region and central London is ludicrous.
More similar words: including, excluding, judicial, prejudice, crouch, judicial review, onerous, humorous, numerous, generous, malodorous, boisterous, disastrous, obstreperous, preposterous, include, exclude, economic recovery, round and round, conclude, studio, plaudits, erudite, crop, crops, cross, crowd, across, crowded, cross out.