Random good picture Not show
1. Her sudden departure has disarranged my plans.
2. Leave your keys at reception before departure.
3. His departure was quite unexpected.
4. Everyone was a bit puzzled by her sudden departure.
5. Her arrival coincided with our departure.
6. His sudden departure had demonstrated how unreliable he was.
7. The bad weather delayed the departure of the steamer.
8. The approximate date of his departure is next month.
9. The plane's departure is on schedule.
10. I saw Simon shortly before his departure for Russia.
11. Trevor Steven entreated them to delay their departure.
12. Their departure was hastened by an abnormally cold winter.
13. His sudden departure threw the office into chaos.
14. Flights should be confirmed 48 hours before departure.
15. John's departure had upset their daily routine .
16. His departure, in fact, went almost unremarked.
17. Her departure pre-empted any further questions.
18. Many countries charge departure tax in US dollars rather than local currency.
19. For sentimental reasons I wanted to delay my departure until June.
20. Her row with the MD probably hastened her departure.
21. D-day for my departure was set for 29th June.
22. Please check in at least an hour before departure.
23. He made a hasty departure.
24. We apologize for the late departure of this flight.
25. The secretary's sudden departure disorganized the whole company.
26. The hot weather antedated my departure for Beidaihe.
27. There may be a hidden motive for his departure.
28. Mr. Berry said the timing was a coincidence and that his decision was unrelated to Mr. Roman's departure.
29. They had received no news of him since his departure from the island.
30. Aim to arrive at check-in at least two hours before departure.
More similar words: depart, depart from, repartee, take part in, start up, reparation, separation, part, party, partly, in part, feature, venture, gesture, texture, culture, mixture, picture, capture, lecture, partial, partner, creature, by nature, in future, in nature, particle, set apart, partially, signature.