Random good picture Not show
1. The Emperor lived in the Palace.
2. Emperor Akihito of Japan has been enthroned in Tokyo.
3. The Emperor issued the decree repealing martial law.
4. The new emperor declared a total amnesty.
5. Charlemagne was crowned Emperor on Christmas Day 800 AD.
6. The people all bowed down before the Emperor.
7. The emperor unified the country by the sword.
8. The emperor demanded total submission from his subjects.
9. He kowtowed to the Emperor.
10. The emperor was deserted by his closest supporters before the end of the war.
11. Those who wished a favour of the emperor had to grovel on hands and knees before him.
12. People's faith in the Emperor was based on the myth that he was infallible.
13. He proclaimed himself emperor.
14. They bowed before the emperor as he entered the court.
15. I do not personate the stage-play emperor to entrap applause.
16. The President paid a courtesy call on Emperor Akihito.
17. The emperor claimed descent from David.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. The emperor was in residence at his summer palace.
19. The Emperor kept himself aloof from the people.
20. They prostrated themselves before the emperor.
21. Emperor Nero was an autocrat.
22. The emperor wills it[sentencedict.com], so it must be done.
23. The emperor was deposed and his army disbanded.
24. The court dignitaries made their farewells to the emperor.
25. The emperor promoted the general and lavished him with gifts.
26. The statue of the emperor became an object of devotion.
27. The emperor was clad in a rich robe encrusted with jewels.
28. Mr Ying is well-known for his portrayal of a prison guard in the film "The Last Emperor".
29. One of the large paintings showed the Apotheosis of the Emperor Trajan.
30. Archaeologists have dated the fort to the reign of Emperor Antoninus Pius.
More similar words: sooner or later, temperature, tempestuous, juror, error, terror, horror, terrorist, terrorism, hero, compel, whimper, compete, erode, imperial, impetus, empire, temple, employ, onerous, imperious, on the road, emphasis, empathy, preempt, empower, compensate, impending, compendium, compelling.