Random good picture Not show
1. Like most successful politicians, Sinclair was an opportunist.
2. He was portrayed as a ruthless opportunist who exploited the publicity at every opportunity.
3. The story depicts the hero as a cynical opportunist.
4. Smith marked his debut match with an opportunist goal.
5. The party grew more reformist and opportunist.
6. The opportunist was way out of line.
7. The opportunist, too, deserved applause.
8. Chretien is an opportunist who goes with the flow.
9. There are basically two types of thief: the opportunist and the pro.
10. So how did we nail the opportunist without resorting to high-level warfare?
11. The opportunist was told what he deserved to know: nothing.
12. But he is a sufficiently good opportunist to put a strategic gloss on something he is going to do anyway.
13. The opportunist, though he liked to claim that he reported directly to John Gutfreund[sentencedict.com], had a boss.
14. The last-minute outbidding by opportunist builders is costing ordinary buyers a small fortune in lost fees.
15. Beware of an opportunist rag trade beginning to sell you recycled clothing under the guise of social awareness.
16. In hunter-gatherer societies the male opportunist streak would have been far more easily satisfied by adultery than by polygamy.
17. What the opportunist had neglected to consider in his scheme was the omniscient, omnipotent, omnivorous Presence.
18. The opportunist, it turned out, was one step ahead of me.
19. In the wild they are opportunist feeders and at times of plenty they gorge themselves and then may fast for several weeks.
20. The opportunist was bluffing, and it was written all over his face.
21. Eric Cantona made the game safe with a brilliant opportunist goal.
22. It's said that a barking dog puts off the opportunist thief.
23. Or does his quietude imply he is a crafty opportunist hoping the crown will fall into his lap?
24. People in New York, Alexander told me, were saying how smart the opportunist was.
25. And by explaining the deal to senior management, the opportunist made it seem as if he were entirely responsible for it.
26. What I normally do is vandalism, poaching, driving without insurance, petty opportunist larceny.
27. The woman I had spoken with was directly responsible for deciding what the opportunist was paid.
28. The ships have gone and so has the Black Rat, but the opportunist Brown Rat remains a threat ashore.
29. Some Beach Boys obsessives consider Landy a cruel and manipulative opportunist who brainwashed Brian in order to share his glory.
30. She was also extremely plugged in at Salomon Brothers, in a way that the opportunist was not.
More similar words: opportunity, importune, fortunately, support, unfortunately, fortune cookie, supporter, supportive, in support of, oppose, opponent, opposed, tunic, opposition, punish, communism, punishment, port, export, import, report, airport, portion, portray, ministry, passport, reporter, portrait, report on, sinister.