Random good picture Not show
1. Fortunately my suspicions proved groundless .
2. Fortunately the train was on time.
3. Violent crimes against the elderly are fortunately very uncommon.
4. Fortunately we were blessed with fine weather.
5. Fortunately, the stormy waves caused trifling damage to the boat.
6. Fortunately the train was late so we did not miss it.
7. Fortunately the house was empty when the bomb exploded .
8. The rest of the apartment had fortunately remained unaltered since that time.
9. Fortunately,[sentencedict.com/fortunately.html] a passerby heard his cries for help .
10. Fortunately the trail was still warm .
11. Fortunately, the weather that winter was reasonably mild.
12. I was late, but fortunately the meeting hadn't started.
13. Fortunately we're both blessed with good health.
14. Fortunately the school's bank account is currently in surplus.
15. Fortunately for him, he can swim.
16. Fortunately, we spotted the leak in time.
17. Fortunately, everything worked out all right in the end.
18. Fortunately Mark quickly found another job.
19. Fortunately the gunman's shots went astray.
20. Fortunately, the passengers escaped serious injury.
21. Fortunately for John, he had an understanding wife.
22. Fortunately I had a little time to spare.
23. Fortunately, no one was seriously hurt.
24. Fortunately this has not happened.
25. Fortunately, his head injuries left his bodily functions unimpaired.
26. Fortunately for us, the weather changed.
27. Fortunately, we got home before it started to rain.
28. Fortunately, common sense prevailed.
29. Fortunately, militarism failed to take root in Europe as a whole.
30. The plane had a breakdown in the air, but it was fortunately removed by the ace pilot.
More similar words: opportunity, lately, privately, accurately, ultimately, desperately, deliberately, approximately, definitely, satellite, donate, Senate, dominate, resonate, eliminate, laminated, coordinate, decaffeinated, unable, tune, tune in, tunnel, start up, virtual, virtually, departure, by virtue of, tell, tell on, telephone.