Synonym: excitement, feeling, sensitivity, sentiment. Similar words: motion, promotion, notion, negotiation, demonstration, motive, remote, motivate. Meaning: [ɪ'məʊʃn] n. any strong feeling.
Random good picture Not show
1. Don't make a permanent decision for your temporary emotion.
2. Love, hatred, and grief are emotion.
3. Emotion is the innate weakness of human.
4. Her voice shook with emotion.
5. His voice shook with emotion.
6. Her voice was full of emotion .
7. If a woman is not sexy, she needs emotion; if she is not emotional, she needs reason; if she is not reasonable, she has to know herself clearly. coz only she has is misfortune.
8. Don't hold your emotion in, cry if you want to.
9. Happiness was an emotion that Reynolds was having to relearn.
10. He showed no emotion as he walked into the witness box.
11. She felt as if every drop of emotion had been squeezed out of her.
12. He was choking with emotion.
13. His face worked with emotion.
14. It is impossible to separate belief from emotion.
15. His voice broke with emotion.
16. She showed no emotion at the verdict.
17. He displayed no sign of emotion.
18. He felt no emotion as she left.
19. Jealousy is an ugly emotion.
20. His voice wavered with emotion.
21. He showed no visible sign of emotion.
22. Fear is a normal human emotion.
23. His voice was throbbing with emotion.
24. She spoke with deep emotion.
25. He spoke in a voice touched with emotion.
26. Her voice wobbled with emotion.
27. Laughter is one of the most infectious expressions of emotion.
28. I'm just an ordinary person[Sentencedict.com],[Sentencedict] I have my little emotion.
29. Without you? Id be a soul without a purpose. Without you?Id be an emotion without a heart. Im a face,without expression, A heart with no beat. Without you by my side, Im just a flame without the heat. Elle Kimberly Schmick.
30. The same can not withstand the ravages of time, emotion, to the time it will cool.
More similar words: motion, promotion, notion, negotiation, demonstration, motive, remote, motivate, constitutional convention, option, action, nation, fiction, edition, mention, auction, portion, question, section, relation, donation, addition, formation, abortion, zonation, reaction, fraction, location, function, inception.