Random good picture Not show
1. The camera adjusts the lens aperture and shutter speed automatically.
2. What aperture are you using?
3. Binoculars of this aperture are very expensive.
4. For flash photography, set the aperture at f.5.6.
5. Through the aperture he could see daylight.
6. Into this aperture a droplet of mercury was poured.
7. The soldier fired the rifle through a narrow aperture in a pile of sandbags.
8. Open up the lens aperture to maximize the brightness of the shot.
9. I had to get the aperture right.
10. The telescope has an aperture of 2.4 metres.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. This was a covering curtain with a central aperture which left the arena open to the sky.
12. Binoculars of this aperture cost a great deal of money.
13. Presumably there was a glazed aperture in the back to illuminate the upper deck.
14. In a sort of aperture she saw a white baby hanging upside down from a nail of light.
15. Lightning flickered in the ragged aperture where the ground-floor staircase door had been.
16. As with telescopes, the larger the aperture the greater the light-grasp, but there are hazards too.
17. This covered an aperture in the bodywork to provide internal illumination.
18. Aperture priority mode works in much the same way.
19. The greater the relative aperture, the lens becomes "fast."
20. The mask has mirror effect; designed with aperture bars.
21. For Aperture priority video, the procedure could not be simpler; just set Aperture Priority mode, select the aperture, press the Viedo button and you get that aperture.
22. Crashing and echoing, the filing cabinet toppled end-over-end down the stairs as the thing heaved itself through the door aperture.
23. With increased power, the field of view becomes smaller, and with increased aperture the binoculars become heavier.
24. The remains of the blowing house, with the bricked-up water wheel aperture, is still visible.
25. The spill in my hand was beginning to sputter, but-I noticed that the cloverleaf aperture was now glowing pinkly.
26. This style of lens is designed to give optimum performance at the widest aperture.
27. Its programmed exposure system then sets the most suitable shutter speed and aperture under the prevailing circumstances.
28. Jasper stood looking at the bell rope which came out of a small square aperture at what was the base of the campanile.
29. Not surprisingly these force patterns resemble the pattern of magnetic field lines across the aperture of a quadrupole magnet.
30. The three of them watched in breathless silence as the doors reached their maximum aperture.
More similar words: departure, perturbation, feature, mixture, rupture, gesture, capture, venture, culture, lecture, picture, texture, in nature, by nature, in future, fracture, creature, signature, adventure, furniture, sculpture, structure, temperature, in the future, for the future, conjecture, legislature, agriculture, architecture, manufacturer.