Random good picture Not show
1. The guests turned up dressed in sumptuous evening gowns.
2. Johnson stared goggle-eyed at Kravis' sumptuous quarters.
3. The interior is decorated in sumptuous reds and golds.
4. The celebrity guests turned up dressed in sumptuous evening gowns.
5. The castle's great hall was decorated with sumptuous wall hangings.
6. The portraits and sumptuous ornaments, and the gold clock[sentencedict.com], show that this is not just any old front room.
7. There is also a sumptuous leather-chaired billiard room.
8. We dined in sumptuous surroundings.
9. After a sumptuous repast he asked the Mayor whether the gallows was prepared.
10. The days went soft as a sumptuous fog during this last season of isolated contentment we would enjoy.
11. This sumptuous bauble, appropriately named the Tor Abbey Jewel, was doubtless made for a wealthy patron.
12. They were given a sumptuous tea and invited back any time they felt like coming.
13. They will add a sumptuous air to your curtains, particularly when made up in soft, supple fabrics which drape beautifully.
14. And the sumptuous pictures will satisfy the most avid architectural enthusiast.
15. The sumptuous Guildhall will be the scene of several musical performances.
16. They starved to death with the sumptuous feast laid out before them.
17. Or they make a sumptuous meal and they work very hard and watch their children and wait for their men.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
18. The restaurant offers a sumptuous buffet-style breakfast each morning and a wide choice of dishes at dinner.
19. She produces elegant wedding gowns in a variety of sumptuous fabrics.
20. Meals are served in the intimate restaurant and include a sumptuous buffet breakfast.
21. Ivy, candles and fruit arranged in a wire basket make a sumptuous centrepiece.
22. The dining car had oak woodwork, potted palms and sumptuous meals.
23. The war prevented this flight and instead the Stratoliner was to become his executive run-about and was fitted with a sumptuous interior.
24. Why then attempt to patch up an old overall as if one were repairing a sumptuous evening dress?
25. Next enjoy foie gras and sweetbreads, followed by a selection of sumptuous cheeses.
26. Many of the writers are also professional photographers and this certainly shows - the book is crammed full of sumptuous colour pictures.
27. Morsels of luscious chocolate that seem shaped by a jeweller's hand are filled with sumptuous extravagances.
28. It led to a five-foot-wide walnut staircase that swept up in a sumptuous curve to the floor above.
29. Sony's is perfectly good, but the voices are further forward and the orchestra has a less sumptuous bloom.
30. The gaslights flickered softly, and as the time passed the surroundings no longer seemed faded and threadbare but rich and sumptuous.