Random good picture Not show
1. No artist of performer can entirely escape the lure of fame and its promise of endless admiration and respect, but there is a heavy price one must pay for it.
2. He was a better songwriter than performer.
3. The star performer of the match was Bill Holland who scored 26 points.
4. A performer in evening dress plays classical selections on the violin.
5. She's a seasoned concert performer.
6. He is a world class performer.
7. She is compelling, spectral, fascinating, an unforgettably unique performer.
8. The performer received only pitying looks from his audience.
9. The president was a polished television performer.
10. Webb is a multi-faceted performer.
11. She is a more rounded performer than her sister.
12. The audience laughed the performer out of the theatre.
13. Critics can make or break a young performer.
14. Until 1987[sentencedict.com], Canada's industry had been the star performer.
15. Kinnock is no mean performer on the rugby field.
16. He is a good performer on the cricket field.
17. He was the star performer at the championships.
18. He was a poor performer at school and left with no qualifications.
19. He's a brilliant performer.
20. She was no mean performer on a variety of other instruments.
21. The British boat was the star performer in the race.
22. VW is the star performer of the motor industry this year.
23. He was singled out as the outstanding performer of the games.
23. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. Minelli is a born performer - she loves the excitement and she loves the adulation.
25. He was supposed to be a serious performer, but the crowd laughed him off the stage.
26. She left the band in 1994 to pick up her career as a solo performer.
27. She's a wonderfully creative dancer but she doesn't have the technique of a truly great performer.
28. His recitals have earned him recognition as a talented performer.
29. He began acting with the confidence of a seasoned performer.
30. The musical theater company is about to launch a new performer on the musical world.
More similar words: perform, former, formerly, answer for, farmer, armed, butterfly, interfere, bewilderment, differ from, interfere in, form, norm, interfere with, format, inform, formal, reform, camera, emerge, summer, normally, uniform, formula, hormone, cameras, American, enormous, platform, informal.