Random good picture Not show
(1) Work will commence on the new building immediately.
(2) We commence building on March 18 th.
(3) We will commence with this work.
(4) The performances will commence in a minute.
(5) Training will commence on 5 October, running from Tuesday to Saturday inclusive.
(6) We will commence building work in August of next year.
(7) Shall we let the meeting commence, gentlemen?
(8) We commence building next week.
(9) The meeting is scheduled to commence at noon.
(10) In this case, it must commence formal proceedings.
(11) Then the shouting matches would commence.
(12) If you haven't been paid(sentencedict .com), commence action.
(13) They will commence production in April.
(14) The renewal licence will commence on the date your application is received in the Driver Licensing Central Office.
(15) The defendant did not commence proceedings against the appellant until 7 March 1988.
(16) Such a process of education must inevitably commence with the young.
(17) The Vigil of the Lord's Resurrection will commence at 10.00 p.m.
(18) P2 would therefore have until 1993 to commence proceedings under the section.
(19) One day, the beginning of a new career journey will commence. Today is NOT that day.
(20) Your first evaluation will be six months after you commence employment.
(21) Construction of facilities is nearing completion in readiness to commence production before the end of 1992.
(22) The second Returner had killed two men, and had also been destroyed in the process before full analysis could commence.
(23) The landscape contract will be let separately and will commence early in 1990.
(24) Full details of how to reach your accommodation will be sent in good time before your holiday is due to commence.
(25) The Treasury gave permission in 1971 for work to commence and the building operation started in the autumn.
(26) And this can be proffered by claimant or defendant, before or after proceedings commence.
(27) However, with certain crimes, an affected member of the public may commence criminal proceedings.
(28) The only formality required of a person who wishes to commence trading in this way concerns the naming of the business.
(29) Other applicants should also make enquiries early in the year in which they propose to commence a postgraduate course. 1.
(30) Restoration work on the chassis and coach body will commence soon and replacement bogies are now being sought.
More similar words: commencement, comment, comment on, recommend, recommendation, commercial, from memory, fence, hence, sequence, essence, science, sentence, evidence, residence, experience, reference, preference, conference, consequence, difference, experienced, abstinence, in consequence, convenience, acquiescence, make a difference, announcement, independence, amendment.