Synonym: continue. Similar words: presumably, assume, consume, consumer, result, as a result, result in, result from. Meaning: [rɪ'zuːm / -'zjuːm] n. 1. short descriptive summary (of events) 2. a summary of your academic and work history. v. 1. take up or begin anew 2. return to a previous location or condition 3. assume anew 4. give a summary (of).
Random good picture Not show
1. Will you please resume your seat?
2. Please send your resume to the personnel department.
3. Your resume should highlight your skills and achievements.
4. We'll stop now and resume at two o 'clock.
5. She hopes to resume work after the baby is born.
6. The post office has promised to resume first class mail delivery to the area on Friday.
7. Peace talks will resume tomorrow.
8. It symptomatizes that they will resume their relations.
9. They thought that he should resume his kingly duties.
10. Stephen will resume sole charge for the time being.
11. Resume reading where you left off.
12. The talks are due to resume today.
13. The trial will resume on August the twenty-second.
14. The search will resume at first light tomorrow.
15. The search is expected to resume early today.
16. Will the delegates please resume their seats?
17. The Supreme Council resolved to resume control over the national press.
18. We'll take a break now and resume in half an hour.
19. Send a resume[sentencedict.com/resume.html], please.
20. Within hours, she was free to resume her journey westward.
21. Diplomatic efforts to reach a settlement resume today after a two-week hiatus.
22. He leaves hospital tomorrow and is expected to resume his duties at the beginning of next month.
23. They have agreed to resume their dialogue with the teachers.
24. Please resume your seats, as the performance will continue in two minutes.
25. In a broadcast on state radio the government also announced that it was willing to resume peace negotiations.
26. Officials from the two countries will meet again soon to resume negotiations.
27. These two things are stipulated for the talks ot resume.
28. It is advisable to write a career objective at the start of your resume.
29. We're trying to smooth the way for women who want to resume their careers.
30. The United Nations Security Council has passed a resolution asking the two countries to resume peace negotiations.
More similar words: presumably, assume, consume, consumer, result, as a result, result in, result from, as a result of, volume, make sure, sum up, costume, summit, summer, document, monument, numerous, be subject to, summary, instrument, summation, sumptuous, documentary, assumption, consumption, forest, press, resort, dress up.